May 1st 12k special part 2 [liyue]

They look to their left and they were greeted with blazing surprise! "Happy Birthday Y/n!" All of their friends said.

Y/n stood there both shocked and Amazed. "Aha! I knew it!" Y/n said to themselves. Y/n gets picked up Zhongli and they get lead down the crowd as they wished them a happy birthday.

They presented them with a cake with their favorite flavor too. On the cake, it says happy birthday to the blue Crown of liyue.

(Hello again old title)

Y/n was too amazed to notice their new title. They were busy thinking of all the gifts they'll get.

Zhongli sat them down and lighted the candles.

"One... Two... Three... And-"

Y/n opened their eyes at the sound of a shield getting hit. "Your trial against the abyss begins!"

The abyss herald said. Y/n gets up and prepared themselves.

"Abyss release them!" The Raiden Shogun demanded!

"Silence!"

The shogun growled. Y/n pulled out their sword and Polearm. The herald gets his shield on standby. The air was thin to thin even a blunt knife can cut throw it cleanly.

Who shall strike first? The question in everyone's minds... The herald lunges. Time slowed down for Y/n. "Gather!" A large ball of geo. Blocked the Herald's attacks. Y/n release the geo-energy from the shield and shot it back at the herald.

Y/n quickly charges at the herald. Y/n didn't hold back. The strikes were swift and deadly so swift the spectators can't keep up with the movements of the strikes.

The herald teleported away to heal up. Y/n quickly turns to him. The herald called in envoys of Pyro Abyss mages.

"Don't let them escape this time" he ordered. The pyro mages turned to the child. Y/n created their shield, but something felt off... the abyss mages all giggle. something was taking their energy. their eyes became heavy "Stay awake Y/n" A voice called. Y/n gathered with what energy they had left and into their elemental burst and with that they fall to the ground. as the sharp begin to rain down from the heavens the shield crumbled and Raining volley pierces through the abyss mages shields.

"Retreat phase two!" the herald said summoning his portal. Venti fired his burst and prevented the herald from entering the portal. Zhongli and The Raiden shogun slowly and menacingly walked up to the herald. "good grief You almost gave us a fright"

The herald got on to his knees...

"torn to oblivion!"
"This is order!"

divine punishment was administered to the herald and He faded away back into the abyss...

...

Y/n opened their eyes to gaze upon... "Repeat after me... I love Yae Miko and I like the ways she pets me"

"Hmph, *sigh* I love Yae Miko and I like the ways she pets me" "Hmm? What was that can you say it again?"

Y/n mumbled to themselves. "Come on say it..."

"I love you, Miss Yae Miko," They said, "and?" Y/n looks away. "And I like the way you pet me" Y/n finishes the sentence.

"Hmm... It seems your ok and you seem to function" She said scooping up the little boy/girl of the ground. "Wee!" Yae Miko took them back outside. "Miko!" Ei called. "Why, hello Ei, and I would like to say... Why didn't invite me?" she asked. Zhongli looks at Ei. "I was in hurry," Ei said.

"I should have foreseen this" Zhongli said. "You should have, old friend," Miko said.

"Come now we have a birthday party to celebrate" Miko turning to Y/n who was already gone. "What?"

"Come they're at the venue" Zhongli motioning his hand to follow him.

"Mommy!" Y/n clung to ningguang's leg. She sighs and picked them up. "Happy Birthday, Y/n would like anything?" She asked kissing their forehead. Y/n shakes their head no.

"Hmmm... Are you sure?" Y/n nods.

Zhongli and his small little group approach them.

"I'll be with that bard... Telling stories with the audience" Zhongli said. "Have fun ladies" he walked away.

Ohohoho they will Zhongli...

Y/n watched as they could feel the air tense up a bit. "I'm going to get some food," Y/n said Jumping down and making their way to the food.

"Why does Paimon think, something going to explode?" She asked aether who was stuffing himself with food. He shrugs and continued eating.

"Pleasure to meet you all-" "Are you their Mother?" Ei asked.

"Now what makes you say that Ei?" Miko asked. The Raiden shogun simply crosses her arms.

"Perhaps" Ningguang replied, "Perhaps an introduction first?" Yae asked both of them. "Very well I am ningguang tianquan of liyue," she said proudly. The Raiden Stays silent. "I am Yae Miko Guuji of the Grand Narukami shrine"

Ningguang nods in acknowledgment. "Back to the matter at hand... Are you Y/n's mother?"

The air was thin to thin If it was thick enough I could eat it... Wait- Y/n walked back to them holding food in hand. Y/n watched as they bicker and talk.

"yes I am their mother"

Y/n slowly backs aways and turns their attention to the fighting tournament!

"Please come and join all are welcomed!" Beidou called in, she spots Y/n in the crowd. "Well isn't it the birthday Boy/Girl themselves" y/n smiled as they munch on their food. "Want to watch with me?" Beidou asked. Y/n asked "great! Come follow me" Beidou lead them up to see the match between Kazuha and Ayaka.

"No harm? No foul? My lady?" Kazuha asked. "Show me your blade Kazuha" he scoffs. Y/n watched as the two warriors dueled Blocking each other attacks.

The match was Swift with Kazuha landing the finishing blow. "That's my crewmate alright! That reminds me I need ningguang to sign those papers!"

Y/n left the arena and to the story stage where Venti and Zhongli were telling stories.

"Rex lapis searched here and there until there when, until one day he found the voice" Y/n listened in.

"Good evening Comrade!" Childe Appeared behind them. Y/n jumped they look at him. "Here you go! A gift made by Snezhnaya's great toymaker!" Childe said giving a pack of toys including a limited time Mr. Hydro special.

"Also happy birthday! I want to join you but I'm too busy right now" Childe said walking away. Y/n stood there confused.

Nighttime in liyue fell and the birthday celebration was coming to an end.

"So what because you are their mother! That doesn't mean you better!" "I'll have you know I treat Y/n better than you!" "Ladies... Can all say that we treat Y/n in our ways?"

The two ignore Miko as they continue to argue.

Y/n was sitting on a small patch of fall land on the mountainside petting Mr. Hydro. Zhongli sat down next to them. Y/n looked at him and Climbs on his lap.

"Are you ready for your last surprise?" He asked. Y/n nods slowly. "Then look up"

The light skies lit up with the words Happy Birthday Blue crown! The fireworks dissipated and the next volley came. Y/n smiled and closed their eyes as more volley fired into the air.

"Happy Birthday, Y/n"

The end.

Short, rushed and needs editing... Ugh, I feel tired.