A night at the opera [liyue]

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide no escape from reality?

---

Night time of liyue... What a beautiful no? and Tonight the Dancer, singer and brewer, Yun Jin, was performing on this very night and the ever lovable Y/n and his father is attending This night at the opera.

The place was open, the instruments were ready to be played. The people of liyue were ready and attended the show many left work early for this performance. Tea was being served at the sides and food out back.

Y/n found a comfortable place to sit, it was a good view of the whole show. "I wonder what kind of performance she will bring this evening?" Zhongli as the curtains lowered and the lights flickered out.

The curtains could be heard being lift up and the go back on the performance began once again.

The crowd clapped and cheered. She weaved through the stage like water and sang like the wind, her voice was soft like summer rain.

Y/n was amazed by her skills. Zhongli was most impressed by the performance of the young dancer.

astonishing it was... Many thought this was just going to be a normal performance for Yun Jin they thought wrong. This was going to be a once in a lifetime experience for most of them.

Lights, Kamera, Dance!

As reached for the skies! Lanterns flew away. Her second dance was about to begin! In this performance she prepared.

This was going to be an extraordinary opera today, She let it all on this performance! She sang dance her heart. She sang like she was running of time.

But as it quickly gone up it also quickly gone down, she ended her opera Play with a lullaby for she spotted a certain child in the audience.

Y/n entangled with the performance, quickly fell asleep after all it was their  bedtime.

With the finally played and the last verse sung the curtains fell once more.

The crowd clapped ad cheered, Y/n was quickly picked up by Zhongli.

Yun Jin approached the two before they left the area asking them if they would want a photo of with her.

Zhongli decided why not their child instead. She was happy to do so, she held the sleeping Child.

Zhongli took a photo, and asked for an autograph.

She happily goes with it. Zhongli thanks her and praised her performance tonight. She thanks him and the two walked their sperate paths.

The end.

Two in short succession.