Quick Little announcement

Sup. It's me.

A quick announcement about, the new regions coming, the upcoming region is fast approach and two things about it has left a bit stumbled, Number 1 is that once the new region comes I would be sorry to say... Goodbye to this Novel... I hope it can just Barely squeeze out until July.

Will it eventually continue to pile up and up and with the amount of things, I'm exploring different parts of Writing and I've been enjoying. I've been thinking about this for a while now and looks like this it. So as new Regions come old Novels like this and the other two will eventually fizzle out.

Number 2: Y/n is no More,

Further explanation, We can't have 7 Y/n it can get quite confusing, so from Sumeru and from now on, I shall be using actually names and have Definite Genders and a much more older character.

While the first three will Keep the Y/n and Neutral Gender.

Ehhh... That's it really, I'll try to write as many chapters before I stop. And who knows I might make A sequel.

Nah that's not Going to happen. I think...

See you tomorrow I a got for you.

Summary: When Sumeru comes up I will stop Updating this Novel and once new Regions come so too I will stop Updating them.

No more Y/n. New characters will have a Names and a Gender.

End of Announcement.

Why does it feel weird When I write Gender?