Very Warm(Mute Reader)

Another Day And Another Chance To See What Life Has In Store.
Sunny Got Up After His Alarm Suddenly Woke Him From His Dream. Stretching To Pop His Back With A Sigh Of Relief. Today Was The Day Sunny Was Going To The Beach With Some Of His Friends. And He Hated It, The Beach Made Him Highly Sunburned And Red. He Hated That But He Wouldn't Stop Everyone Else From Enjoying The Water. Sunny Got Up And Got His Backpack Filled With Items For Today. (Mostly Sunblock)
Sunny Went Downstairs To See His Mother Packing Some Snacks And Drinks Into A Cooler And A BackPack. "Good Morning Mom..." "Oh Good Morning Sunny, How You Sleep?" "Pretty Good" "Can You Bring The Cooler To The Car Honey?"
"Yeah." Bringing The Cooler To The Back Of The Car, Mari Was Already In The Car. "Hello Little Bro, Ready For Today?" "Ugh." "Pfft, I Hope This Time You Don't Turn Into A Cherry." "Don't Remind Me." "Yeah Yeah, Just Get Ready." Walking Back Inside To Get His Swimsuit, Sunny Grabbed A Snack For The Road.
Putting On A Plain White T-shirt, Some Navy Shorts And Putting On His Sandals. Sunny Got Out To The Car, Opened The Door And Sat Down. "Okay You Two Ready?" Dad Turned To The Siblings. "Ready As We'll Ever Be." Mari Put On Her Headphones And Played Her Disc. "Sunny Don't Get So Down, It Will Still Be Fun Even If You Can't Really Swim Without Burning Up. But Don't Worry You're Not Alone."
"Who'd You Think I Got It From?" "Hehe Sorry Kiddo" Dad Turned Back Around And Started To Back Out Of The Driveway. "Oh, And We're Picking Up Y/N Because Their Parent Couldn't Find Time To Come Today."
"Oh... T-That's Okay..." Sunny Blushed A Little And Turned His Head To The Window. Mari Giggled, She Knew Why Sunny Was A Little Nervous, It Was Puppy Love. Sunny Got Nervous Around Y/N Since They Were A Little Intimidating And Not All That Much Different Than Him. Being Mute And Quiet Made Sunny Cling To Them Since He Understood Them And Had Similar Hobbies.

Driving By An Apartment Building And Waiting On The Sidewalk Was Y/N, In The Summer Heat. Mom Got Out The Car And Talked To Y/N For A Bit And Soon Got Up To Sit In The Back. Sunny Moving To The Middle, Bumping Into Mari And Buckled His Seat Belt. Y/N Sat Down With A Blush Due To The Heat Of The Sun. "You Okay Buddy? You Look Like You've Been Out There For A Long Time!" Y/N Nodded And Was Handed A Bottled Water To Drink. They Nodded In Appreciation And Started Drinking. Dad Started The Car And Continuing The Drive To The Beach.

Sunny Was Woken Up By The Car Finally Stopping And Felt Someone On His Shoulder. He Looked And Saw Y/N Taking A Nap On His Shoulder, He Blushed A Little At How Cute They Slept. Poking Y/N Awake And Soon They Opened Their Eyes. Which Made Sunny Blush A Little More, They Yawned And Unbuckled Their Seatbelt. Which Sunny Turned Away And Did The Same.
Outside The Car Stood Sunny's Friends, Kel And Aubrey Were In The Water Having A Water Fight. Basil Was Floating In A Tube Watching The Two Fight. And Hero Was Helping His Dad With The BBQ, Mari Got Out And Ran Over To Hero And Embraced Him Into A Hug. "Oh Well Hello There Mari! Didn't You See You Coming There!" "Sorry Hero, I Just Missed You That's All." "Missed You Too." Splash "STOP BEING ALL LOVELY DOVEY!" Kel Threw Another Water-balloon At The Pair. "I'll Get You For That!" Hero Ran Over To Kel And Tackled Him And Threw Him Into The Water. "Hey That's Unfair!" "Well Maybe You Should've Thought About That!" Aubrey Yelled From The Water. "You're No Help Aubrey!" "Bleh"
Basil Giggled And Snapped A Photo Of The Moment, Y/N Got Their Chair Up And Under The Umbrella And Made A Cozy Little Spot. Sunny Followed And Stood Behind Y/N Which They Turned Around And Waved. Sunny Waving Back And Made Himself Comfortable On The Towel On The Sand.

"Hey Y/N" Y/N Looked At Sunny And Turned Their Head, "Aren't You Going To Swim? It's Really Hot Today." They Shacked Their Head No, And Pointed To The Binder On Their Chest. "Oh... Well You Can Borrow My Shirt If You Want. I Don't Mind It Getting Wet." They Hesitated But Took The White Shirt And Stood Up And Walked To The Water. They Looked Back Nervous And Sunny Gave Them A Thumbs Up. Y/N Ran Back And Grabbed Sunny's Hand And Pulled Him Up, "W-What Are You Doing?" Sunny Was Surprised By The Sudden Action. They Rushed To The Water And Pushed In Sunny. Sunny Fell Into The Knee Deep Water And Just Floated, "What Was That For?" Sunny Looked Up At Y/N Giggling. They Shrugged "What Do You Mean You Don't Know?" Sunny Getting Up, They Laugh A Little, So Sunny Wrapped His Arms Around Them And Threw Each Other Into Water. Sunny And Y/N Falling Into The Water Soon Just Sit Still In The Moving Water. Y/N Got Up And Walked Further Into The Water, Sunny Followed Alongside Them. "ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ" They Signed, "Heh, Kinda Do..." Y/N Tapped Sunny's Shoulder, "ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ" "Y-You Do..." Sunny Blushed "ʏᴇᴀʜ" Sunny Fell Face First Into The Water, Which Made Y/N Giggle.
After Growing Comfortable And Soon Hanging Out With Everyone. Playing Ring Toss, Eating A Great BBQ, And Enjoying Making Memories With Everyone. Sunny And Some Others Soon Sat Under The Umbrella. "Today Was Great Guys, I'm Happy You Could Come." Hero Sighed "Yeah, I Totally Enjoyed Beating Kel At Ring Toss." Aubrey Nodded "I'll Beat You Next Time Just You Wait!" Kel Objected "I Even Got Some Great Photos!" Basil Held Up His Photo Album. "10/10 Guys, You All Made It Great." Mari Laid Down Next To Hero, The Sun Was Setting And The View Was Perfect. "Sunny Have You Noticed That Y/N Is Sleeping On You?" Kel Looked At Sunny, He Turned His Head Down To See Y/N Fast Asleep On His Arm. Warm And Exhausted From Today, Sunny Smiled And Kissed Their Head. "Ooo~ Two Love Birds!" Aubrey Teased Sunny, Which Made Him Blushed A Deep Red. "Oh Whatever Aubrey." Sunny Chuckled At Aubrey's Antics. "Hope You Don't Get A Major Sun Burn Sunny, Best Of Luck To You!" Basil Said, "Let's Hope. But I Don't Mind." "I Got To Hang Out With My Friends..." "Ugh Just Confess To Them Already It's Getting Annoying." Kel Whined "I Will, Just When The Time Is Right." Kel Moaned In Frustration And Whined To Hero. "Goodnight Y/N."
"Have A Good Rest."