Sunny Vs Basil Pt 2 (Requested)

Today Is The Day Of "Love", February 14th Valentines Day!

Sunny Hopped Out Of Bed, First Time He Done That In A While. He Brushed His Hair And Checked Himself For A Few And Was Soon Off On His Day.

Sunny Walked The Sidewalk To Your House, He Hummed The Sweet Melody As He Knocked On The Door. He Smiled That He Was Going To Spend Time With You Again. The Door Opened And Out Came You, The Apple Of His Eye.

You Smiled And Motion Him To Give You One More Minute To Get Ready. He Nodded And Huffed While The Door Closed, Lightly Jogging In Place.

He Looked And Saw A Blonde Walking Along The Sidewalk As Well. Sunny Tried To Identify The Person And When He Realized Who It Was, His Smile Faltered.

"Oh, Looks Like We Had The Same Idea..." Basil Looked At Sunny Angrily. "You Ain't Got Shit." Sunny Spat Hearing The Door Opened Again. "H-Hi Y/N!" Basil Greeted "Hi...Basil..." They Spoke Softly, They Opened The Door To Show The Attire They Were Wearing. Sunny And Basil Blushed At The Fact It Resemble Their Fit.

They Locked The Door And Held Sunny's Hand Who Grinned At The Huffing Blonde. The Two Walked Forward And Y/N Held Basil Hand As Well. The Two Boys Glared At One Another But Soon Stopped When They Reached The Picnic Area Of The Park.

Y/N Sat Down While Sunny Pushed Basil And Sat Down Near Y/N. Basil Huffed But Had A Better Idea, "So Any Planned My Precious Flower?" Basil Wrapped His Arms Around Their Back And Grinned At The Angered Boy.

"Wanna Go To The Hangout?" Y/N Said As The Boys Both Agreed. They Got Up And Went To The Trees That Hid The Hangout. "It's Still Beautiful Like Y/N." "Oh Sunny Stop It. Hehe." "But It's True!" Sunny Flirted While Basil Grew Nervous. "Why I Agree With Sunny." Sunny Looked At Basil Glaring At The Blonde "Y/N Is Truly Beautiful And Fits In With Upmost Anything!" Basil Nervously Spoke "You Both Flatter Me!" Y/N Laughed, Sunny And Basil Smiled But Then Glared At Each Other.

"I Have A Question Actually." Sunny Asked Making Basil's Stomach Turn. "Which Do You Think Is Better? Me Or Basil?" "Hmmm, Both." "Eh?" The Boys Stood Their Frozen And In Shock. "You're Both Cute And Lovely So Why Not Both?" Y/N Question Which Both Of The Boys Looked At Each "Guess We Don't Need To Fight..." Basil Whisper, "Um I Didn't Expect That..."

"So You Love Both Of Us?" "Yeah, Is There A Problem Or...?" "No No, We Just Didn't Expect That Type Of Answer..." Sunny And Basil Blushed At Their Naive Child-Like Fighting. "Guess We A Thing Or?" "Y-Yeah I Don't Mind Actually." "Cool, Um One Moment." Sunny Walked Out And Soon A Muffled Scream Could Be. "Guess No More Fighting, I'm Kinda Glad It Was Getting Tiring." Basil Huffed.

"Love You Both Dearly!" Y/N Happily Yelled While Sunny Screamed Again.