Confessions

Sunny:

A View Like No Other, A Beautiful Lake And A Beautiful Afternoon Sky, What Else Could You Ask For? Well Maybe A Cute Blacked Hair Boy Who Plays Violin Can Be Added.

Sunny Was Ultimately Nervous For This And Had To Plan It Out For An Entire Month. He Wanted Everything Perfect, The Weather, The Sky, The Temperature, Everything.

He Wanted To Have A Perfect Setting For A Perfect Person. So He Had To Ask His Friends For Help And Guidance. (Which He Got Teased A Whole Bunch)

You Agreed To Meet Him At Your Old Hangout Spot That You Never Really Visit Anymore. Totally Felt Nice With A Slight Breeze, And The Temperature Was Perfect, Not To Warm Not Too Cold. You Just Dress In Some Regular But Sightly Fancy Clothing, Just To Seem Like Not A Slob. :)

Sunny Walked Into The Hangout Spot With A Nice White Dress Shirt And Navy Blue Pants. He Fixed Himself And Sighed, Holding The Pink Rose He Got From Basil. He Looked Over To You And Blushed, The Site Was Nice, You In View Made Everything Better. He Couldn't Help But Just Smile A Little That He Was Going To Confess To Such A Beauty.

He Sat Down Next To You Which You Felt And Looked At Sunny Who Seemed Red. "H-Here." Sunny Placed The Rose In Your Hand And Held Your Hand Close For A Couple Of Seconds. "So What's The Special Occasion Sunny, You Seem Formal Today." You Sightly Giggle Making Sunny Even More Red.

"I-I-I...Need To Say Something." Sunny Turned To The Lake And Huffed From Excitement. "Go On Sunny I'm Listening..." You Looked Out To The Lake And Soon Sunny Started.

"We Have B-Been Friends For A Long Time Now...
A-And Over Those Years. I Felt M-My Heart Change. Whenever You Smile Or Laugh At Something. My Face Heated Up And My Heart Raced, You Always Cared For Me And We Just Chat For Hours At A Time." Sunny Spoke Throughly For You To Understand. "So This Year I've Been Thinking And..." Sunny Turned To Face You, Face Beet Red And Breathing Hard. "Y/N Will You...Date Me!" Sunny Looked Down At The Ground As He Shouted Towards You.

You Smiled And Hugged Sunny, "Of Course, How Could I Ever Deny My Crush." You Kissed The Top Of His Head And He Looked Up At You. "Y-Y-You?" "Yup, You Didn't Notice Me Blushing When You Got Close Or Flirt With You?" You Giggled Softly "No." Sunny Blanked Out And Almost Fell Out Of Your Arms. "Sunny? Don't Go Fainting On Me Now." You Held Him Close And Heard Muffle Laughs "Hahaha! I'm So Happy!" Sunny Smiled Brightly In Your Shirt, Kicking His Feet Up And Down, And Begun To Cry Happy Tears.

"Oooh, Sunny Baby Don't Cry. I'm So Happy Too!" You Teared A Little From Being Highly Nervous, "I LOVE YOU!!" Sunny Scream In Your Chest, "Sunny This Is So Out Of Character! You're Really Happy?" "Yes!" You And Sunny Ended Up Filling The Night Sky With Your Laughter And Soon After You Both Calmed Down You Stared At Each Other.

"You're Very Handsome Sunny..." You Grinned At The Boy, He Grinned Back And Looked At You "And My Love, Looks Like A God." You Kicked Your Feet And Sheepishly Giggled. "Stooop." You Slurred Causing Both Of You To Laugh Again. "Shall We Get A Treat My Sunshine?" "We Shall." Both Of You Got Up From The Blanket And Walked To The Gas Station To Get Snacks And Drinks.

After Walking To Sunny's House You Both Cuddled For The Rest Of The Night. Mari Saw You And Sunny Sleeping Together And Took Some Photos To Show To The Rest Tomorrow. That Night Was The Greatest Night For The Both Of You.

Omori:

You Were Chilling With Mari Who Was Just Telling A Stupid Story About Kel And Basil. The Pudding She Made Was Definitely The Best You Had, She Was Good At Making Things, Especially Treats. "Then They Both Got Stuck In The Tree, And Basil Started To Cry. It Was Kinda Funny Not Gonna Lie." Mari Giggled While Eating Some Banana Pudding. "They Both Are Very Wise, We'll Maybe Sometimes." You Added Making Mari Giggled More, "Alright, Seems Like He Should Be Here Any Second." Mari Took Out A Watch And Placed It Back In The Basket.

"What Do You Mean Mari?" "Going On A Date With Hero?" You Snide "No, No. Omori, He Has Been Planning This Out For Weeks So I Hope You Enjoy It." She Patted Your Hand And You Grew Even More Confused.

"Y-Y/N..." "Speak Of The Devil." Mari Looked At Omori Who Blushed A Pink On His Usual White Skin. "Go Have Fun Y/N, Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't Do!" Mari Waved Goodbye To You And You Walked Over To Omori.

He Wore A Red Bow Tie And Had Cleaned Up His Hair. "Shall We Go?" Omori Kicked At The Ground, "I Have No Idea Where We're Going But I'm Ready." Omori Timidly Reached His Hand Out, Signaling You To Hold It. You Blushed A Little But Grabbed His Hand.

He Walked Along Side With You And After A Bit Of Time He Grew Calm. "So What's The Plan For Today Mori?" You Asked, He Faced You And Then Wanked You To Follow Him.

After Running For A Bit Of Time, He Slowed Down And Caught His Breath. Which You Put Your Hands On Your Knees, "Didn't Give Me An Answer But Okay." You Huffed, Omori Got Up Behind You And Put His Hands Over Your Eyes. Slowly Guiding You To Whatever He Planned.

He Lifted His Hands Off Your Eyes And Let You See The View. A Table Decorated With Array Of Candles Shone, Along With Flowers And Cute Decor. A Soft Song Could Be Heard Playing, And Soon Dishes Flew Down Onto The Table.

"Did You Do This Just For Me?" You Blushed At Omori Who Smiled Then Became Straight Faced Again. "Y-Yeah, It's Your Favorite." Omori Held Your Hand Softly And Guided You To The Table.

The Food Was Spectacular, The Music And Background Made It All Better. Omori Stared At You With A Soft Blushed On His Face. "So Anything To Say To Me Or You Just Gonna Stare?" You Giggled And Omori Looked Away Blushing Harder.

"Umm, Yeah." Omori Grabbed Your Hands Again And Led You To The Grass. Both Of You Held Each And Slowed Dance To A Soft Tune That Butterflies Flew Around You To Join. "I Have Been Thinking About This For A While And Y/N..." He Held Your Face And Huffed.

"I Love You..." You Both Said And Looked At Each Other Blushing. "Heh, Guess The Feeling Mutual Then." You Smiled Lightly Causing Omori To Lightly Chuckle "Yeah I Guess."

You Both Dance The Night Away, Feeling Safe In Each Others Arms. Knowing You Both Loved Each Other Made Everything Better. No Matter What Happened You Both Would Be Okay.

P.S: Omori's Follow Up And Your Follow Up To Each Other Are The Cutest Thing.