Little Moments (Omori Edition!)

Now Playing
I Hate You

𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜

You Laid On Omori's Back As You Gently Patted Mewo's Soft Fur

You Laid On Omori's Back As You Gently Patted Mewo's Soft Fur. You Felt Omori's Breathing Soothing As He Lightly Tapped His Keyboard.
He Breathe Soft And Slow, You Also Followed
The Pattern.

Omori Stopped His Typing And Straightened Out His Back. "Getting Bored Omori?" You Asked Half Asleep. "Maybe, Not Allot Of Things To Do Around Here I Guess." He Muttered Like Someone Or Something Would Hear Him.
"Maybe Cards? You Haven't Played That In A Bit."
"Sure Why Not." He Got Up And Went To The Right Corner Of The Blanket And Lifted It Up.
Showing A Deck Of Cards.

He Sat Infront Of You And Shuffled The Cards.
"What Game Are We Playing?" You Sat Mewo Down On Your Lap As She Meowed.
"Blackjack." "Which Type? I've Heard They're Multiple?" You Picked At Your Teeth As You Recalled Some Blackjack Games.
"21 Face Up." Omori Set Up The Game And Gave You One Card.

Queen.

"Ooh I'll Surely Win." You Triumph As You Pulled Out Another Card.
King.
"Ugh! Dangit." You Snapped Your Fingers As Omori Chuckled At Your Childish Behavior.
You Both Played For A Bit And Even Played Different Types Of Card Games.

"Yes I Finally Won!" You Threw Your Arms Up In Victory. "Mewo, Can You Tell Omori To Stop Cheating?" "I'm Not Cheating."
Mewo Stretched And Plopped On The Cards And Started Rubbing Her Back.
"Mewo Bad Kitty!" "Maybe She's Celebrating Your Victory."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕓

You Laid On The Cool Ground Of White Space As Omori Slept Next To You. Both Of You Had Nothing To Do And Decided A Nap Would Help.
You Had Some Trouble Falling Asleep As You Stared At The Hanging Light Bulb.

Omori Never Said It's Purpose And It Never Illuminate Anything. It Seem It Was Decor For A Dumb Reason. You Turned Your Head To Omori Who Was Still Asleep With Mewo In His Arms.
Getting Up You Stretched And Sighed As You Got On Your Feet. You Walked Over To The Light Bulb, Mewo Patted Your Leg As You Continue To Walked.
You Ignored Her Hitting And Snapped A Look At The Bulb.

Mewo Then Scratched Your Legs But Again Ignored. You Held Out Your Hand And The Bulb Dropped Down Onto Your Hand. It Felt Warm On Your Usual Cold Hand. You Took A Look At It And Turned It Around. It Was To Dark Too See Anything, But You Did See A Familiar Figure.

You Stare At The Bulb Before Omori Spoke "What Are You Doing Y/N?" You Flinched As You Panicky Looked At Omori. He Stood There Silently As You Held The Bulb. "Just Looking At It..." "Give It."
"Huh?" "You Heard Me. Give It." He Held Out His Hand Frustration Lacing His Voice.

You Both Stood There Before You Gave It To Him.
He Placed It Softly On The Ground, Like Any Rough Action Would Shattered It.
He Shakily Sighed As You Looked At Your Socks.
"What's The Purpose Of It?" You Stood There Not Making Any Action.
Omori Stared And Closed His Eyes, "It's Holding A Deadly Place And I Don't Want You To Get Hurt."
You Softly Sat Near Him And Soon Started Staring At Omori.

𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤

It Was Autumn, Apparently In The Dreamworld

It Was Autumn, Apparently In The Dreamworld. And Mari Has Made Pumpkin Spice Cake. Everyone Was Diving In The Joy Of Autumn, Kel And Aubrey Were Making A Leaf Hill. Basil Was Collecting Leaves Along With Hero.

You And Omori Were Enjoying The Cake And The Beautiful Views Of The Dreamworld. You Stared Into The Unknown Of The World As Omori Observe Your Features.

That Was Cut Short When Saw Leaves Fall Past You And Some Land On Your Head. You Looked Up And Saw Basil Giggled As He Dump Some More. Mari Giggled As Your Hair Became Scattered With Leaves. Omori Reached Out A Hand And Started To Pluck Out Some Leaves.

You Saw A Flash And Soon Basil Walked Away.
You Both Heard Kel And Aubrey Cheer And Sighed Now Knowing They Set This Up. But Omori Just Continued While Having A Small Blush On His Face.