Picnic Pics

𖨆

"Say Cheese!" Mari Shouted As The Flash Of The Camera Sparked. "You All Look Very Cute!" Mari Giggled As The Photo Popped Out The Bottom Of The Camera.

"Aw Thanks Mari." Hero Grinned "Mari Did You Steal My Camera Again?" Basil Asked Which Mari Just Giggled And Handed The Camera Back.

" Hero Grinned "Mari Did You Steal My Camera Again?" Basil Asked Which Mari Just Giggled And Handed The Camera Back

"Only Sometimes!" Basil Rolled His Eyes And Sat Down Near Aubrey Who Giggled At His Expression.
"Here Take Turns Looking At It, Let's Start With The Two Brothers." Mari Handed The Photo To Hero, Kel Sooted Over To See The Picture.

"Aw We Look Like A Big Whole Family." Hero Complemented "Yeah And Aubrey Doesn't Look So Bad!" Pow "Ow..."

"Here Ya Go Aubrey." Hero Handed Aubrey The Photo, Basil Looked Over Her Shoulder. "Aaaw We're So Cute!" "I Agree!" They Both Giggled After Handing Omori The Photo. "Hm.." You Sat Next To Him Making A Yellow Glow Around Omori.

"Cute..." You Said While Still Leaning Over To See The Photo. You Plopped Down On Omori's Lap As He Stroked Your Head. "Awww, Y/N's A Cat!" "..." "Meow..."

Everyone Laughed And Cooed At You And Omori, He Continued Petting Your Head. You Saw A White Flash And Then Basil Holding A Camera To His Face. "Perfect Shot Basil!" Mari Jumped, "Noooo..." You Crawled Over To Basil And Lazily Reached Your Hand Out. Basil Lifted It Slowly Over His Head And Giggled While You Fell On Your Face.

Omori Crawled Ontop Of You And Laid On Your Back. "Well We Have Two Cats Now." Hero Picked Up The Blanket And Placed It On You Both. "Take A Nap You Two. You Seem Full." You Move To Get More Comfy And Omori Poked His Head Out. You Both Shared A Yellow-Pinkish Glow And Laid There Happily.

"Have A Nice Nap You Two!" Mari Waved While The Other Three Awed And Joked. "Oyasumi...O..Mori" "Oyasumi...Y/N."

𖨆