Rough Around The Edges

Sunny X Delinquent Reader! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Now Playing
Juliet- Cavetown

Now Playing Juliet- Cavetown

"Alright. Jackpot!" You Held The Cash Of $150.
A Random Dropped It Off After You Scared Him Off, You Realized He Was Gonna Use It For Drugs.
So Why Not Keep It For Yourself Then Let Him Waste It For A Stupid Powder. "Heh! Hero Won't Be To Dissatisfied, I Saved A Man From Drugs."

Kicking Up Your Shovel, You Hoist It Into The Bag And Left Your Mary Way. "Dum Dum...Hmm?"
Stopping, You Noticed Basil And Kel Walking Along Side Each Other. "Cool, Kel And Basil." You Called Out To The Two Boys And They Walked Their Way.
"Yo Y/N! How's You Doing?" "Lookie Here."
You Held Out The Wad Of Cash And The Boys Gasped. "Did You Steal It?" Basil Pointed Which You Frantically Explained. "No! Some Guy Was Dealing Drugs So I Scared Him Off And He Drop His Cash..." You Sweated. Basil Sighed In Relief As Kel Patted Your Back.

"Nice Job! Saved Some Money!" Kel Gave A Toothy Which You Returned. "So What's You Guys Walking About For?" You Put The Cash Back In Your Pocket.
"We Were Walking To Sunny's House For A Sleepover!" Basil Happily Said, "Cool, Can I Come Along?" "We Can't Say No To A Friend!" Kel Sung His Arm Over Your Shoulders And Yanked You To Walk To His Side. "Kel! Do That Again And I'll Kick Ya Where It Hurts!" "Don't Act All Tough Mister Delinquent." "Wanna Lose An Eye!"

Finally After All That Nonsensical Arguing

Finally After All That Nonsensical Arguing. Basil Knocked On The Door And Waited For Someone To Answer. The Door Opened And Emerged Mari With A Huge Grin. "Hello Friends! The Rest Has Been Awaiting Your Arrival!"
"What Are Ya? British?" Mari Hit Kel's Arm Playfully As The Three Walked Inside. "Suup!" Aubrey Waved Upside Down From The Couch "Sup Aubs! What's Hanging?" Kel Walked Over And Fist Bump Aubrey Who's Head Seemed Red And Hurting.

"So Where's The Other Boys?" You Asked Mari Who Walked Back In. "Hero's Off To Get Gino's And Sunny's In His Room. Apparently Awaiting You Miss N/N!" Mari Teased As Basil Giggled.
"He Better Be." You Walked To The Staircase And Shouted "SUNNY! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" The Door Opened And Sunny Walked To The Rails.

"Y/N...? Y/N!" Sunny Ran Down The Stairs And Jumped To Hug You. "Ah! Watch The Back. Watch The Back." "You're Not That Old Y/N." Mari Smug As Sunny Still Hugged You Tightly.
"Not As Old As You!" Punch "Ow." "Don't Test Me Child." Mari Walked Back To The Couch And Handed Kel And Aubrey More Snacks To Gnaw On.

"How Are You Y/N?" Sunny Got Up From His Hug And Sightly Coughed To Excuse The Awkwardness.
"Good, Saved A Guy From Drug Dealing."
"Woah Really?" "Yeah, Don't Worry I Only Hit Him Once." You Winked At Sunny Who Sighed, "Y/N! No Violence!" Basil Yelled From The Kitchen. "Kiss My Ass!" "Language!!"

"Heh, Casual Basil." You Shook Your Head At Basil's Antics. "So What You Wanna Do? Or Just Do A Where Life Takes Us Day?" You Propose As Basil Pasted By And Sat Down On The Floor.
"Um Maybe We Can Go Over To The Gas Station And Maybe Look Around The New Town Area."

"You Come With The Greatest Things Sunny." You Patted His Head Softly And Walked To The Door. "Hey Buds! Me And Sunny Are Gonna Go To The Gas Station For A Bit!" "Alright Don't Be Late Or Kel's Gonna Eat All The Pizza." Aubrey Waved "HEY I DO NOT!" "OH YES YOU DO!"

And...Another Fight Started.

|||| Four In Total So Far.

Walking To The New Town Area Was Kinda Confusing Since You Both Have Never Seen The Area Before. So Just For Old Time's You Decided That Visiting The Old Gas Station That Stills Running Pretty Well.

"Oh! Welcome Back You Two! Haven't Seen The Cute Couple In A Bit! Got Worry For A Bit." "Heh, Sup Coco! How's The Girlfriend Doing For Ya?" You Happily Walked Up And Fist Bumped Her With A Smile. "Ugh You Know, Eeee Cute!" Coco Squealed As Sunny Giggled A Bit. "So How's The Fam Sunny, And How'd The Job Application Go?" "Shit I Forgot He Signed Up For A Job!" You Hushed And Hit Your Forehead.

"O-Oh! I Don't Know Just Yet But I Think I Got It!" "Yes My Angel Got A Job Now!" You Happily Kissed His Cheek As Sunny Flushed A Bit. "Alright Get Some Stuff Sunny, I'm Gonna Catch With Coco For A Bit. Don't Worry I'll Pay, I Got Money!" You Taunted As You Held The Cash.
"So What You Say About The New Town Area?"
"Oh I Think..." The Sound Of Their Voices Faded A Few When Sunny Walked To Aisles And Picked Out Some Snack For Both Him And You.

"So How's The Sunny's Doing?" The Voices Faded Back In As Sunny Just Stood Awaiting Your Response. "He's A Charmer I Say, He's...Sweet Doesn't Treat As I'm A Loud Delinquent. And Sunny Is A Perfect Man." You Blushed As Coco Happily Clapped. Sunny Smiled And Got Up To The Counter, "Oh Shit, *cough* SOOooo, Um How Much?" Coco Rang Up The Numbers And Told The Total.

"H-Here Um...Me And Sunny Better Get Going!" You Hurried Sunny Out The Door And Calmed Your Blush A Bit. "So You Didn't Hear That Just Now?" You Pointed At Sunny Who Just Smiled, "I Thought It Was Very Sweet Y/n...I'm Happy You Can Comfortable Around Me." You Blushed A Little And Smiled Softly. "Heh..."
"Thanks, You Make Me The Happiest, Love You."
"Love You Too My Dear..."

Huggy Wuggy In My Tummy UwU