Lip Stick

Now Playing
This Side Of Paradise

You Sat On The Floor Of Your Bedroom As You Applied Lipstick

You Sat On The Floor Of Your Bedroom As You Applied Lipstick. You Wanted To Try Out Some But Had To Force Yourself To Get It.
You Just Wanted To Try Out, Since It's Been A While. Sunny Was Also There Silently Drawing And Occasionally Looking At You.

"Sunny Come Over Here Real Quick." He Placed His Notebook On Your Table And Sat Next To You. You Turned Over To Face Sunny And Started Applying Lipstick.
Surprisingly He Didn't Move Nor Whine, He Just Sat There And Let You Apply It.

After You Were Done, Sunny Pointed To The Mirror. You Grabbed The Mirror And Showed Him.
Sunny Smiled Lightly And You Also Gave A Little Smile. You Both Sat There Until A Sudden
Idea Came To Mind. You Kissed His Cheek And Left Lipstick On The Area.

Sunny Stuttered And Looking Frantically At You.
"Hehe, Just A Little Kiss." You Chued, He Grumbled And Then Kissed Your Cheek Also.
Sunny Huffed Confident, "Oh You're Gonna Get It."
You Leaped And Started Peppering His Face As Giggled And Fought.

You Both Ended Up With Lots Of Kiss Marks. You Both Laughed While Holding
Each Other Close.You Heard A Knock On Your Door Then Popped In Mari.
"Hey Sunny, Did I Leave My-." She Looked At You And Saw Your Faces Covered In Kisses.

She Smirked And Leaned Out The Door, "I'll Come Back Later, Don't Forget To Lock The Door." Sunny Grew Hot Red And Ran Out The Door Chasing
Her As Mari Laughed. "MARI NO! ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" "THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!!"