Hard Times

☹︎
TW Warning For Intrusive Thoughts!!!!!

"Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away~" You Sang While Sunny Finished The Piece With His Violin. "You're A Very Violin Player Sunny." Sunny Nodded "You Also Sing Very Well..." He Looked Away From Your Eyes And Stared Into The Void.

"Sunny Is Everything Alright..? You've Been Ignoring Me And The Others A Lot Today." "Oh, I'm Sorry If That's Upsetting You." He Took Your Hand Into His Own. Moving His Fingers Along The Lines Of Your Veins.

"No, It's Just You Can Tell Me Anything If It's Bothering You..." "Oh Um It's-" He Caught Himself Before He Coughed. "It's Nothing..." He Looked At You, Sighing You Held His Face "You're Very Beautiful Y/N." "Thanks But Now's Not The Time. Remember I'm Here For You, If You Don't Want To Talk To Me, Talk To Mari." You Kissed His Forehead As He Frowned And Loss The Usual Light In His Eyes.

"O-Okay Just Promise Not To Judge Me Or Get Angry..." You Held Your Pinkie Out And Locked Pinkies Together. "So You Know When Your Brain Tells Or Shows You Something Aggressive..." "Intrusive Thoughts?" "Yeah Sorta, But For The Past Few Nights, It Gave An Image Of You..."

"You Were Dead And Hanging......" "It Felt So Real, Like I Lost You Forever-" Sunny Teared Up And Started To Heavily Breathe. "Calm Down Sunny, I Got You, I'm Here Okay...Is There Anything Else That You Feel Comfortable Sharing?" You Wrapped Sunny Into Your Arms And Held Him Tightly.

"There Was A Weird Ambience Playing In The Back But That's All I Could Remember..." He Wiped His Eyes While You Listen. "Sunny I'm Sorry That You Imagine That At All. It Must've Been Scary, But I'm Here Right Now. I'll Never Ever Leave Your Side."
"Would A Kiss Cheer You Up?" Sunny Nodded Giving The Okay To Pepper Him In Kisses. "Cmon Sunny Let's Make Sure You're Up To Date On Those Medicine And How About We Have A Sleepover?"
Sunny Nodded While Hold Your Hands As You Both Checked On Your Medication.

☹︎