Figuration Pt.1

Omori Laid On The White Floor Of His Room, Nothing To Do And Nothing To See, But He Did Wait For Something. A Person Coated In Red, Like His Sketchbook, But They Were Maybe A Imaginative Friend Just To Past Time. But That Didn't Mean Anything, Real Or Not, They Were Fun.

Soon A Noise Could Be Heard, A Noise Omori Heard Many Times Before

Soon A Noise Could Be Heard, A Noise Omori Heard Many Times Before. It Was Them, "Y/N" They Were Called But They Went By The Nickname "Null."
Omori Got Up And Mewo Followed Along His Side, Walking For A Bit, They Noticed A Red Hand Stuck In A Black Hole In The Usual White Ground. "I Know Your There Null." Omori Said Calmly, "Oh Hello There Omori!" Null Greeted Happily "I Was Just Saying Hello To Your Hand Friend Here!" They Giggled "They Seem Very Fun!" They Got Up While Holding The Hand Like A Snake. "So What Made You Come Here Today?" Omori Walked Back To His Blanket And Laptop. Which He Quickly Deleted Stuff, "Oh Nothing But Today Is Very Important!" "And Why Is That?" Omori Turned Back To Null Petting Mewo, "I'm Coming To Hang Out With Your Friends!" Omori Chocked On His Spit And Coughed

"Oh My! Dying On Me Already?!" Null Patted Omori's Back, "What Do Mean Hanging Out With My Friends?!" Omori Shouted A Little, "Well Since You Come Over To BlackSpace 1&2 So Often! Why Shouldn't I Hang Out In Your Dreamworld?"
"I Don't Know How To Call It, But In The Dreamworld...You Don't Really Fit." Omori Grew Nervous, He Never Thought That One Day Null Was Going To Ask To See His Friends.
Null Grew Duller And Started To Turn Blue Which Signified That They Were Sad And Hurt.

"Oh, I Know But I Just Wanted To Know What It Felt Like With All Your Friends..." Null Grew Bluer By The Minute, "Let Me Think About It And I'll Try My Best To Stop People From Freaking Out." "Really? You Better Not Back Out On Me." Null Grew Back To Their Brightest Red With A Mixture Of Yellow. "Let Me Go See How They'll React First." "Oh Okay, I'll Keep Mewo Company." "You Like My Company Don't You Mewo." Mewo Purred With The Affection She Received From Null. "Stay Safe In Here Null. Don't Mess With Stuff That You Don't Normally See."
"Can't Keep That Promise!" Null Waved While Giggling, Omori Huffed And Went To The White Door And Opened It To His Three Friends Playing With Plushies. Aubrey Was Playing With Her Eggplant Plush, Hero, His Heart Plush And Kel With A Rock Plush. "Hey Omori! You Came Back Early?" Kel Caught His Plush, Aubrey And Hero Stopped Playing And Looked Up At Omori Standing By The Door.
"I Have A Question For You All." They Looked Confused Upon The Question Omori Just Asked. "I Have A Friend Who Wants To Visit But Um, They Aren't Very Normal..." "What Do You Mean, Very Normal?" Hero Question "Um Just Promise You Won't Freak Out And Attack Them..."
"Oh Yeah We Won't!" Aubrey Held Her Eggplant Plush, "Don't Worry I'll Make Sure These Two Won't." Hero Held The Two By The Shoulder "Uncalled For Hero..." Kel Murmured "Okay... Just A Sec." Omori Went Back Into The White Space And The Three Discussed Upon The Group. "Who Lives With Him?" "I Didn't Know Someone Else Lived In White Space?" "Are They Cute?" Aubrey Slapped Kel, "Ow! Aubrey!" "Don't Be Flirty With Them." Aubrey Glared At Kel, Which Kel Gave A Grin.
Omori Emerged From The Door While Holding Something Behind His Back Which The Turned Their Heads In Unison To See.
Then Saw A Red Figure With A Black Smile And Eyes. When Null Was In Full View, The Group Stopped And Stared.
"So This Is Null... A Old Friend Of Mine."
"Hello!" Null Waved, "Omg..." Aubrey Rushed Over To Null And Patted Their Head. "They Are Adorable! Why Didn't You Introduced Them Earlier?" "Oh, Um Kinda Didn't Expect This Reaction..." Omori Grew Nervous "Hello There, Name's Hero." Hero Held Out His Hand. "Null" They Shyly Took His Hand, "Oh! Wow That Felt Wried" Hero Held His Hand And Looked At It, "Sorry When I Grow Nervous I Usually Make Wried Feelings Or Noises..." They Shuffled "You Know How To Play Basketball?" Kel Said With Sparkle In His Eyes "Haven't Played In A While But Let's Say I'm A Cheater, Heheh." They Giggled "Oh A Cheater? Heh Lets See If You Could Beat These Skills!" Kel Threw Plush To The Potted Plant And Knocked It Down And Broke It. "Wow That's Great Skills Kel..." "Yeah I Feel You're A Good Player." Null Nods Slowly, "Could've Made It..." Kel Turn Back To The Pair.
"This Was The Reaction I Wasn't Expecting..." Omori Had The Blankest Face Ever. "So You're New Right?" Aubrey Jumped A Bit, "Yeah I've Heard Some Stories About You..." Null Fidgeted With Their Hands. "Cmon We Have A World For You To See!"

"Can I See It Omori?" Null Asked Quietly
"Heh, Yeah Enjoy The Views And Places..." Omori Chuckled Under His Breath

"I Made It Just For You..."