You Aren't Suppose To Be Here

Requested By @gaboball

Storyline: You Awaken In Prefly Forest, Soon The Gang Find You On The Ground. But You Don't Know Where This Is, But Omori Knows, He Knows You Aren't Suppose To Be Here.

*Uggh My Head....* Y/n Rubbed Their Tired Eyes, Before They Felt The Ground. *Grass??* They Looked Around The Area And Saw Bright Happy Yet Calming Colors.

*Woah, This Is New. Dangit I'll Most Likely Forget This Place!* They Snapped Their Fingers While Feeling The Grass.

*WaitAMintue.* They Noticed That They Had In Fact Change Appearance As Well. *Monochrome?* They Looked At Their Skin And Clothes They Fell Asleep In.

"Then Aubrey Yelled At Me." "That's Because You Caused A Huge Ruckus In The Mall!" "Eh, Potato Patoto." They Turned Their Head To The Two New Voices.

And Seeing A Group Of Children Walk Through The Field. The Kids Seemed Familiar In A Way?
"Guys, Guys Calm Down." The Tallest Boy Tried Defusing The Argument But Was Proven Futile.

"Then Mayb-Woah! New Person!!" The Boy With A Checkered Top Ran Over. "AH!" The Boy Yelped Before Stepping Back After Y/n Screamed.

"KEL YOU CANT GO UP TO RANDOM PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!" The Girl Hit "Kel" Over His Head. "W-Wait Kel?" Y/n Looked Surprisedly At The Boy Who Just Stared Back.

"You Know My Name?" He Pointed At Himself, "Yeah! We Were Like Friends!" They Got Up Before Stumbling A Bit, Still Dazed From The Change.

"W-What? Okay, Hold On What's Your Name?" He Asked While Everyone Stood Silently. "Name's Y/n...Don't You Know Me?" Everyone Soon Realized And A Couple Of "Oooh!" Were Admitted.

"Y/n! You're Okay!" They Deadpanned At The Statement. "W-What?" Hero Coughed Before Shaking Their Hand. "Omori Said You Were In Your House Sleeping So We Waited For You To Wake Up!" He Smiled As Y/n Tried To Piece Everything Together.

"Who's Omori?" Which Everyone Questionably Looked At The Person. "He's Right Here! Say Hi Omori!" Kel Brought Omori Up To View The New Being Before Gasping.

"Oh..." Y/n Stared, *He Looks Like Sunny, Everyone Looks So Young...* They Started To Look Around While The Gang Decided What To Do.

"So Y/n Is Definitely Dealing With Memory Issues." Hero Crouched Down As The Others Nodded. "Yeah, Forgetting Most Of Us, Seems Like Sleep Got To Them."

Omori Just Stared At The Ground, In Utter Disbelief. Which Didn't Go Unnoticed By Aubrey. "Hey Omori? Are You Okay? You Seem Nervous Or Something?" Aubrey Held His Shoulder Gently.

Omori Nodded And Walked Over To Y/n Who Investigating Their Surroundings. They Heard Footsteps And Saw Omori Coming Towards Them.

"Hey Omori, Um You Know This Place? Cause I Don-" He Grabbed Their Hand And Walked Farther Away From The Group.

"O-Omori? Everything Okay?" Soon He Stopped Where No One Could Hear Before Sighing.
"Y/n..." Y/n Shook A Bit From His Voice That Was Laced In Anger. But Not Anger Towards Them, Just Towards The Situation.

"How Did You End Up Here?" "Um I Really Don't Know. Just Awoken In This Place..." They Looked Around The Area Seeing Many Colors.

"This...Is Bad." Omori Muttered But Y/n Could Hear It. "Why Is This Bad?" Omori Looked At Them, And Hesitated. "There's Something Hidden Here. And If You Found Out, You Would Be Very Upset..."

"Oh So?" They Seemed Nervous From The Vague Warning, "Just A Truth That Doesn't Need To Be Resurfaced." He Looked At Them Blankly.

"Mari..." Omori Flinched But He Didn't Confirm Or Deny It. Which Left More Questions For Them. "I Guess I'm Staying Here Until I Wake Up, So Maybe You Won't Deal With Me That Much." Y/n Gave A Half Smile.

"Alright, Just...If You See Something. Let Me Know...." Omori Held Their Hand Again, As They Nodded. "Alright, Just Lead The Way!" Y/n Smiled Before Omori Returned To His Blank, Quiet State.

*You Don't Need To Know What Happen..."