Shared World Between Lovers

"Why Do You Care For Those Friends?" Omori Turned His Head To Y/N Who Didn't Look Up While Petting Mewo. "They're Not Real, We Both Made Them Up. So Why Care For Them?" Y/N Shrugged

"Cause..." Omori Actually Didn't Know Why, He Just Create Things And Then After He Grew Tired Of Them,He Reseted Everything. "Is It Just Your Morals? That Tell You To Care?" Y/N Stared At Omori Silently "I Guess And Maybe, I Made Them So I Should Cherish Them..." Omori Picked At Socks, Omori And Y/N Had Somehow Started To Share The Same Reality That They Use For Escape. From All Their Problems, Responsibilities, And Inner Demons. But Omori Never Really Knew The Answer To Questions That Y/N Asked.

"Hmmm" "Maybe I Should Cherish You Then." They Got Up And Rested Their Head On Omori's Shoulder. "Oh And Why Is That?" Omori Snicker A Little "Cause I Made You, And You're My Friend." "Well I Guess I Should To." Omori Rested His Head On Top Of Their And Shut His Eyes.

Pat Pat "Mewo Don't Hit My Leg. I Need To Give Omori Attention Too." Y/N Said To Mewo Who Gave Them A Sad Look. "Come Here Then." Y/N Patted Their Lap And Stroked Mewo's Fur. "She's A Stubborn One." Omori Smiled A Little And Y/N Humph "I Wish She Wasn't." They Patted Her Black Fur Again.

"But Your More Stubborn Y/N." Omori Was Pushed And Shoved In The Floor By Y/N "Mean." Omori Said Blankly, "Don't Call Me Stubborn Then..." "But You Are." Bonk "Ow"

Omori And Y/N Laid Down On The Floor Together And Just Made Some Random Stuff While Mewo Laid On Y/N's Back Sleeping. "Okay Make A Weapon You Like." Omori Said "Okay" Black Goop Emerged And A Little Pocket Knife Was Made. "Cool Now Make Something You Like, Person, Animal, Food Whatever." Y/N Focused And Made A Little Omori Thing. "R-Really Y/N..." "Hehe, Sorry Force Of Habit." Y/N Made The Little Omori Do A Funny Dance, While Omori Blushed And Groaned.