Bugging Me

(Song Has Triggering Themes, Like SH And Body Dysmorphia!!) (Also This A X Male Reader, Cause I Don't See Enough Of Those >:| )

Kel Ran Into The Trees As Aubrey Shouted That He Should Be Careful. Today Was The First Week Of Summer, And What's Better Then Hanging Out With Your Friends And Catching Bugs!

Basil Proposed The Idea And Everyone Fully Agreed, We'll Expect For You. You Didn't Like Bugs, Or Hunting For Them, But You Didn't Wanna Make Basil Sad So You Came Anyways. "Alright Kids Have Fun! Stay Safe And Stay Out The Water!" Mari's Mom Waved To You Guys From The Picnic Area.

"We Will!" Mari Waved Back, Everyone Was On Their Way. Catching Bugs, Having Water Breaks (Mostly Hero) And Finding A Cool Butterfly. You And Sunny Kinda Spilt On Your Own And Looked For Bugs. Kel Was Messing Up Your Catches Sometimes So You Both Mentally Agreed To Just Be The Two Of You.

You Heard A Snap In The Background But Didn't Mind It, You And Sunny Were Staring At An Caterpillar Wiggling Down The Tree Stump.
Sunny Took A Photo And You Put Your Hand Up To Let The Caterpillar On Your Finger. It Slowly Got On And Continued To Wiggle As You And Sunny Both Stared.

"WHATCA GOT THERE?" Kel Jumped Out From The Bushes Making You Fling The Caterpillar Off Your Finger. "Get Job You Made Him Fling It..." Sunny Grimed, "Oops, Sorry Y/N!" Kel Grinned And Went On To Show You The Cool Beetle He Caught.

"Cmon Guys, We Got To Get Going! Lunchtime!" Mari Sang As The Boys Looked At Her "Cmon Guys! My Dad Makes Awesome Hotdogs!" Kel Ran Past Mari Who Smiled At The Two Of You.

"So Any Catches So Far Boys?" She Asked While Sunny Nodded And Held His Camera Up To Mari.
"We Got Some Cool Bugs! Y/N Helped Me Get Them." Mari Smiled And Nodded As You Smiled, "I Also Flung A Caterpillar..." You Rubbed Your Head "Yeah, That Scream You Heard Earlier That Was Hero." Mari Laughed As She Remember The Face Hero Made.

"Nice Shot Y/N." Sunny Gave You A Thumbs Which You Returned. "Cmon Let's Hurry Before Aubrey And Kel Eats All The Hotdogs!" You All Ran Off Into The Woods As Laughs And Chatter Could Be Heard Muffled Throughout The Trees.