Trauma

Return Of The Mute Reader! (Also A Little On The Autism Septum)

Now Playing
Problems-Mother Mother

Kel's POVIt's Been Weeks Or Hell Even Months Since Sunny And Y/N Has Been Absent From School

Kel's POV
It's Been Weeks Or Hell Even Months Since Sunny And Y/N Has Been Absent From School.
First I Thought They Needed Time To Recollect Mari's Death. Since It's Hard For Both Of Them.
But Now...It Seems Something Worse.
When I Go Check Up On Them, They Don't Even Answer The Door.

Y/N's Parent Notify Me That, They Would Be Better In A Few More Weeks. Even Those Weeks Pasted And Nothing. Nothing Even Out Of
Their Parent's Mouth.
What Happen, I Knew Mari And Yes It Hit Me Hard.We All Just Fell Apart And Went Separate Ways. But Now I'm All Alone, Aubrey Won't Hangout Anymore And Hero Is Busy Studying.

What Happen To Basil As Well, He Seems Scared When I Talk About Y/N Or Sunny. Like They Did Something, I Asked Him And He Denied.
And When I Wanted To Study Together He Said,
"Oh Sorry Kel... My Room's A Mess." "I Can Help You Clean If You Want?" "No! I Don't Want You To Waste Your Time On That."
He Walked Away After That And Was Mumbling Something Under His Breath.

"What's Going On...?"

~Time Skip~
I Walked Again To Y/N's Apartment And Knocked On The Door. Not Really Expecting A Reply, But Soon I Heard A Click Of A Door And Emerged.

"Y/N!" I Laughed, They Tense And Softly Walked Out Behind The Door. "Oh My God, Um I Didn't Actually Expect You Come Out And, And Ugh I'm So Glad." Holding Their Hands I Noticed A Couple Of Scars. "Oh Y/N You Hurt Or Something?"
They Got Nervous And Gently Pulled Their Hands Away From Me. "Oh Shoot Sorry, While Um..."
"I Was Actually Planning On Going To Sunny's House And See If He Comes Out." (As Gay)

"But Now I Have Another Companion To Help!"
They Soften Their Face And Nodded As I Happily Jogged To Sunny's House. "♫Y/N Outside And We Are Gonna To Get S-unny ♫"
I Sang While Y/N Walked Slowly Behind, Giggling From Time To Time. I Knocked Happily On The Door While Holding Onto Y/N's Arm.
Again! Oh Sorry... The Door Clicked And Out Came A Messy Haired Sunny. "Oh Hello Sunny! Glad You Came! I Have A Special Guest As Well."

Sunny's POV
Y/N? I Only Thought Kel Was Here, Usually He Was The Only Person To Knock On My Door.
Y/N Looks...Good (•///•)
"So Um Sorry, I'm Rambling Here But I Just Wanted To Say..." Kel Fiddle With His Hands "Um I Was Actually Thinking About Going Around And Give You Guys An Update Tour."

"You Know Just To Remember The Good Old Days!" Kel Walked Past Y/N And They Just Looked At Me. Waving To Them, They Turn Around
And Walked To Kel. "That Was Strange..."

~Time Skip To The Park~ 3rd Person

Aubrey Stood Over Basil As He Cried His Eyes Out, While Kel, Sunny, And Y/N Stood Defensively.
"So How Long Has Been, 3? Maybe 4 Years?
You Both Finally Done Sulking?"

"Hey Watch It Aubrey! You Know How Hard It Was For Them Both!" Kel Stood Infront Of The Two More Agitated. "Oh Please." Aubrey Walked Forward As The Trio Watched Her Every Move.
"So You Actually Care For This Dweeb?" She Poked Basil With The Nailed Bat As He Flinched Away.

"Hey Don't Mess With Basil!" Kel Shouted As Aubrey Looked More Agitated.
"Are You Looking For A Fight? Cause If You Wanna." She Swung Her Bat Forward And Pointed To Kel. "I'll Fight Ya, Three Against One... Shouldn't Be TO Hard." Y/N Mumbled And Sunny Grew Anxious, Which Kel Knew But Still Continued On.

The Battle Against Aubrey Was Tough But Kel Was The One Getting Injured The Most. Sunny Pulled A Knife Out Of His Pocket And Slashed Aubrey's Arm.
"Is That A Knife!" Kel Gasped As Sunny Looked Even More Nervous.
Aubrey Winced And Huffed, As Blood Dripped From Her Arm. Y/N Got In Front And Retracted A Pocket Knife To Defend Everyone, If Aubrey Attacked Out Of Rage.

"Woah, Woah. Okay Let's Calm Down Guys." Kel Tried To Defuse The Situation."Cmon Aubrey Let's Get Out Of Here" Kim Grabbed Aubrey's Hand
And They Both Got On Their Scooters.
"Fucking Psycho..." Aubrey Spat As She Pasted Sunny. "Give Me That." Kel Grabbed The Knife Out Of Sunny's Hand And Threw It In The Trash.

~Time Skip Again ;-;~
"So Basil...Um You Doing Well?" Kel Felt A Little Nervous Talking To Basil Who Seemed Angry At Someone Or Something.
"Yeah I'm Doing Fine. Just Don't Get A Lot Of Sleep Recently." He Followed By Rubbing His Eyes.

Basil Stared Off To The Side Of Room, Kel Followed His Gazed And Saw Sunny And Y/N Sitting At The Table. "So Anything Changed Over Time, Interests, Any New Hobbies? I Noticed You Still Keep Up With Photography And Gardening."

"Oh, Um Note-Taking Or Documents. I Like Writing On Different Stuff, Sometimes Murder Documentary."Basil Frantically Looked Back At Kel. "Oh, Cool..." Kel Nodded Awkwardly.
"Why Are Looking At Sunny And Y/N?" Basil Jumped At The Sentence. "W-What?"
"I Noticed You Staring At Them..." "You Need To Say Something To Them Or...?"
"No! No...Just Staring Out Into Space..."

Kel Grew Suspicious And Walked Towards To Table As Sunny Picked At Scabs On His Legs. "Hmm."
"Something Wrong Kel?" Sunny Said Without Looking At Him. "It's Just...Everything So Weird Today. I Don't Know Why..." "......" Y/N Picked At Their Nails And Small Amounts Of Blood Drip From Their Fingers. "Oh Yikes." Kel Got Up And Went To The Cabinet To Get Bandages.

"You Felt It To?" Y/N Nodded And Waited For Kel To Return With The Bandages.
"They Only Had Hello Kitty, Here Ya Go." Kel Wrapped The Bandage Around Their Finger And Huffed. "Well, I Should Drop Off Y/N And Sunny For Tonight, Tell Polly I Really Loved Dinner!"
Basil Gave A Thumbs Up And Walked To His Bedroom Door And Closed It.

"Hold On Kel. I Forgot My Notebook In The Bathroom." Sunny Shuffled As He Went Over To Basil's Room. Sunny Felt Some Uneasy Present Coming From Basil's Room Since He Walked In.
"ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ?" Sunny Cracked The Door A Little To See Basil At His Desk. Mumbling And Panicking For Something.
"I Can't Believe This...I Should've Said No." Sunny Looked Over To A Board On Basil's Wall And Saw Old Photos Of Everyone. Birthdays, Recitals, Everything Basil Took A Picture Of.

"I Have To Tell Them Soon...What Y/N And Sunny Did To Mari..."
"Hey Sunny You Doing Okay? Taking You A Bit For Getting That Notebook." "Oh Um...sʜɪᴛ"
"I Got Distracted, Um...Im Coming."

"He Heard Me..."