Double Date

❤︎
July 4th

"Sunny Come On Hero And Y/N Are Waiting For Us!" Mari Shouted From The Bottom Of The Stairs, "I'm Getting Ready!" Sunny Shouted Back, The Bedroom Door Opened And Sunny Grimed At His Sister.

"Cant You Learn To Be Patient?" Sunny Murmured Under His Breathe, "I Don't Want To Be Late, And With You And Y/N Coming I Have To Be Extra Strict!" Mari Stomped Her Foot "You're Such A Bitch." "What Did You Say!?" "I Have A Itch."

"Anyways Hero Texted Me That They're Waiting. So Get Your Wallet Pretty Boy, We Have A Date Tonight!" Mari Laughed While Walking To The Door, "Ugh, At Least Y/N Will Cheer Me Up..." Sunny Went Down The Stairs And Got His Wallet.

Mari Happily Opened The Door, Seeing Hero And Y/N Stand There Patiently. "Oh Hello There Y/N! Don't Worry Sunny Is Just Finishing Up, But Anyways Hi Hero!" Mari Landed In Hero's Arms And They Both And Started To Coe Each Other Lovingly.

Sunny Got Out And Saw You Standing There Just Being A Third Wheel So He Stepped In. "How's My Angel?" He Kissed Your Cheek Making You Flush A Little. "I'm Fine, How's My Cutie?" You Pinched His Cheek And Heard A Soft Giggle.

"So Where Are We Heading Mari?" Hero Asked While Holding His Girlfriend's Hand. "We Were Just Going To The Pond For Fourth Of July, Something Simple."
"Sounds Nice, Doesn't It Sunny?" Sunny Nodded, Mari Locked The Door And The Two Couples Were On Their Way.

"Hey Me And Sunny Are Going To The Gas Station For A Bit!" Y/N Waved To Hero And Mari, "Alright Don't Take To Long!" "And Buy Me A Cola!" Hero Waved Back, "Alright Two Colas Coming Right Up!" Y/N Yelled Back As Sunny Chuckled "What?" "Okay Waiter, Can I Have A Kiss?" You Blushed At Pick Up Line, And Of Course Giving Sunny A Kiss.

After Your Little Spree Of Buying Snacks And Drinks, You Both Headed To The Pond While Chatting About What Cat To Get In The Future.

"Do You Think A Tabby Who Fit?" "Nah A Black Cat Would Definitely Fit Better." You Both Chatted Until You Arrived At The Pond. Hero And Mari Waved To You, You Both Sat Down And Soon The Fireworks Started.

"Mari, Mari." "What." "I'm Going To Get Snocones Real Quick." "I'll Come With." "Cool, Let's Go." You And Mari Got Up And Went To Get Snocones Leaving Sunny And Hero By Theirselves. Sunny Was Still Watching The Fireworks And Didn't Realized You Already Left.

"It Wouldn't Hurt To Hold Their Hand, Right." Sunny Thought While Slowly Reaching His Hand Over And Grabbed A Warm Hand.
"Warm..." He Sighed And Looked Over "Y-Y/N"
...
"Oh Sorry Sunny, I Didn't Know You Were Scared Of Fireworks." Hero Smiled While Sunny Realized What He Did. "Hero?" He Looked At His Hand And Blushed Heavily.

"Oh Yo, Hero We Got Snocones!" "Cool!" He Grabbed The Snocone And Started To Eat While Sunny... "Sunny You Good Fam?"

"IT WAS HERO'S HAND!!!" Sunny Yelled Throughout The Trees While Everyone Else Stared Right At Him. "Hero What?" Mari Looked At Her Insane Brother Who Died Due To Embarrassment.

❤︎