Train Ride

❤︎
Now Playing
Nare No Hate- Nashimoto-P

You Stood On The Concrete As People Slowly Passed By

You Stood On The Concrete As People Slowly Passed By. They Sat Down, Talked With One Another, And Called Family Members.
You Stared At The Train Tracks As The Wind Flew Right Past You. Reminding You Of How Lonely
You Were Going To Be. Once Everyone Gets To College, Everything Gets Left Behind.

Everyone As Well, Even Your Closest Friend Sunny.
You Held Him Dearly To Your Heart And Cried When Thinking About Him Leaving You.
But Today Was Inventible, Sunny's Big Day, You Held Back Your Tears As You Heard The Announcement.

The Announcement That Would Take Away Your Friend And Leave You Empty Handed.
Everyone Else Went To College But You. You Didn't Want To Sign Up Because Of Your Rejection Of Growing Up. Now That Fatal Year Has Arrived, It Begun When Mari And Hero Both Admitted To College And Left Kel In Tears.

Then Basil Left, With Kel And Aubrey Following Along. Now It Was Just You And Sunny Left. You Both Stayed Here In Faraway. Until Sunny Broke The News That He Was Going To College Himself.
You Cried But Was Happy That Sunny Was Going To Fulfill His Lifelong Dream Of Animation.

"Seems Like My Train's Coming..." He Picked Up His Bags And Suitcases. "Oh Sunny, We Know You're Nervous And Just Give Me A Call When You Get There Okay?" Sunny's Mom Hugged Her Son And Wiped Her Tears With A Tissue.
"I'll Make Sure I Do." He Smiled While The Train Arrived. He Turned To You And Sighed, "I Know It's Going To Be Hard Being Alone. But You Can Always Contact Me Or Anyone Else."
He Tucked A Strand Of Hair Behind Your Ear, Like He Always Did.

You Started To Cry And Sob As Sunny Hushed And Hugged. "I Know Y/N, I Know. Just Remember I'm Still Here In Sprit. You Can Always Come Over And Visit Mom. She'll Probably Be Lonely As Well."
Sunny Rubbed Your Arm, As You Continue To Cry.
"Looks Like My Time To Leave..." He Sniffed And Hugged You Once More And Kissed Your Forehead.

"Stay Strong Y/N. I Know You're Strong." He Smiled And Walked Through The Doors Of The Train. Both Of You Waved As The Train Soon Departed And Left You Alone.
"You Need Anything Before I Leave?"
"Just Some Time Alone Please..." "Alright...Have A Good Day Y/N." She Walked Away And You Heard Muffled Cries As She Walked To Her Car.

You Stood There Silently Awaiting An Outcome But Nothing Reached Out. You Sighed And Turned Your Heel To The Station. Holding Your Tears Was Hard, Your Throat Closed And You Ended Up Crying.
Walking Out The Cold Station, You Hid Your Face And Cried Into Your Hands.
Sitting On A Cold Wooden Bench You Continued To Cry As People Walked Around You.

You Cried And Cried Until Nothing Came Out And You Were Breathing Shakily. Getting Ready To Continue The Walk Home Alone. Sightly Tired, You Began Your Walk.

Your Home Got Into View And You Speed Up To Your Door As Tears Began Poking Your Eyes

Your Home Got Into View And You Speed Up To Your Door As Tears Began Poking Your Eyes. Alone Once Again...