Hold My Hand

You Laid Down On The Floor Of Your Room, Nothing... Nothing Was Going To Change And Nothing Is Going To Be Fixed.

You Just Stared At The Spinning Fan As Your Garbage Ridden Floor Judged You For Your Actions. Actions That Made You Angry, Sad, Manic, Or Empty. Your Friends Tried To Call You But You Never Picked Up The Phone.

It Sat There While The Red Button Blinked, Signaling A Message. But The Floor Felt More Comfortable Then Hearing Another Voice Today.

You Sighed And Laid On Your Side To Drown Out The Outside Nosies. Only For A Tiny Knock On Your Window, You Sighed And Ignored It.

Another Knock On The Window Again But Harder Than Before. This Time You Got Up And Walked To Your Window. You Opened It And Saw Your Best Friend Sunny Holding A Rock In His Hand.

"Sunny What Are Doing...?" You Leaned Forward A Bit, He Dropped The Rock And Kicked It Away "Just Making Sure Okay, You Haven't Been Answering The Phone So Everyone Wanted To Know You Were Okay!" He Yelled For You To Hear.

"Yeah, I'm Fine Just One Of Those Days." You Smiled A Bit At Everyone Caring So Much About You. "Wanna Hangout Today? Just Stop By The Treehouse And Chat For A Bit?" Sunny Looked A Little Nervous For Your Answer.

"Sure, Just Wait A Couple Minutes!" You Slipped Back Into Your Room And Got Ready.
You Picked More Comfy Shoes, And Dress In A New Top Just To Look Okay. You Still Looked A Little Messy But Way Better Than Before.

You Ran Out The Door And Met Up With Sunny, He Smiled Lightly Causing You To Blush And Look Away. Sunny Extended His Hand For You, You Blushed More And Held It.

"Dork..." You Huffed Making Sunny Giggle A Bit. You Both Walked Towards His House And Saw Kel, Hero, Basil, And Aubrey Sitting On The Lawn. "What's Taking Them So Loooong..." Kel Whined And Threw Himself On The Grass.

"Kel Stop Complaining, You're Annoying When You Complain." Aubrey Held Her Ribbon To Tie Her Hair, "Oh Hey Guys!" Basil Waved And Saw Sunny Holding Your Hand And Smirked.

"So You Two A Thing Or Naw?" Basil Pointed And Sunny Blushed While You Pulled Your Hand Back And Blushed. "N-No...Just Friends!" You Anxiously Said While Sunny Steamed, Kel Got Up And Hugged You Making A Little Squeak.

"Where Were You Y/NNN...Is Everything Okay?" Kel Made Puppy Eyes And Stared Into Your Soul. "Y-Yeah I'm Fine. Just One Of Those Days..." You Turned Away And Saw An Interesting Sight.

Sunny Glared At Kel And Basil Was Calming Him Down While Hero Laughed A Little. "Me And Sunny Are Just Going To The Treehouse For A Bit." You Looked Back At Kel And He Huffed Wanting To Spend Time With You.

"Fine...But Don't Do Some Weird Stuff Okay?!" Kel Demanded "We Wont Do Anything Weird I Promise." You Locked Pinkies And Kel Smiled Warmly At You.

"Have Fun You Two! And Don't Miss Out On Dinner!" The Four Of The Friends Walked Away Into Sunny's House, Mari Was Probably Making Some Food For Them.

Sunny Looked At You,Blushed And Turned Away. You Walked Towards The Back Of The House, Then Sunny Jogged To Follow You. The Silence Was A Little Awkward But Comforting At Most.

The Trees Swayed In The Wind As The Gray Sky Continued To Roll. You And Sunny Stared At The Treehouse, It Still Was Broken But Could Withstand Two People. Sunny Got To The Old Rope Ladder And Climbed Up The Ladder.

He Stared Back At You With Black Eyes Then Rushed Inside. Making You Climb Up The Ladder As Well, You Finished Climbing And Saw Sunny On One Of Two Bean Bags In The Far Corner. You Giggled And Rushed Over To His Side Which He Opened His Arms To Embrace You.

You Made Yourself At Home In His Warmth And Looked Out The Little Window Of The Treehouse. You Felt A Gentle Kiss On Your Head Making You Blush And Jump A Little.

Sunny Looked Down At You Worried You Didn't Consent, You Looked Back At Him. You Just Huffed And Poked At Your Cheek. Wanting More Kisses, Which Sunny Compile And Kissed Your Cheek.

He Grew More Comfortable And Started To Pepper You With Kisses Making You Giggled. Pushing Him Away He Was Daze And Had Hearts In His Eyes. He Blushed And Put His Head In Your Neck And You Two Just Stayed Like That For A Bit.

You Thought About The Window At Your House And Wonder If You Never Answered, You Wouldn't Be Smothered With Love. You Blushed And Just Cuddle With Sunny Before Mari Climbed Up The Ladder To Call You Both Down For Dinner.