Party Hat

"Cmon Omori Get Your Butt *Huff* Movin!" Mari Huff And Puffed As She Pushed Her Resilient Brother. "What's Going On Over Here?" Kel Looked At The Two As He Ate. "Omori *Huff* Was A Little Stubborn Today. *Cough* And Didn't Want To Come..." Mari Gave Up As Omori Plopped To The Floor.

Mari Plopped On A Seat Next To Aubrey And Sighed, "Well Look At You Mari, Being The Oldest Must Be Hard..." Aubrey Sighed Wishing She Had Siblings, "Lots Of Work But *Sigh* It Pays Off..." "Ugh, I Get How You Feel Mari... Aubrey And Kel Are Just Like Siblings." Y/N Ate Their Food While Whining.

"Cmon Omori I Bet The Dance Is Not "That" Bad." Hero Picked Up The Flailing Omori Who Tried To Reach The Portal Back Home. The Ghosts Chatted Amongst Each Other And Soon The Monocle Ghost Spoke.

"Thank You Everyone, May I Have Your Attention Now?" He Said Tapping Lightly On The Wine Glass. "We Have Some Special Guests Who Decided To Go And Find All Of You, So As A Reward We Should Give Them The Floor First!" He Grinned As The Group Stood Up.

"Enjoy Your Dance, And Wear Your Hats Like No Tomorrow!" The Music Started To Play As The Party Goers Clapped Excited. You Got Up And Saw The Crown Hat Floating, You Went Under It And Soon Landed On Your Head.

Omori Saw His Sister Dancing With Hero And Enjoying Their Time Together. Omori Sighed And Got The Courage To Go Up Too You.

"M-May I Have This Dance..." You Looked At Omori And Saw A Hat Slowly Falling Onto Omori's Head. Giggling At His Ignorance He Looks Confused, "Oh...The Hat." He Blushes And Looked Back At You Shy.

"Sure Omori. I'd Love To..." You Both Held Each Others Hands And Began Swaying To The Music. "What Do You Think About Omori And Y/N?" Hero Asked While Slow Dancing With Mari. "I'm Just Happy That My Brother Found Someone..." She Smiled At You Two Dancing And Laughing. "Me Too. I Think Y/N Will Be A Perfect Match."