Polyamorous Cuties

Now Playing
Girl In Red-Girls
❤︎

"You Guys Sure We Should Be Doing This?" Basil Fidgeted With Hands As Sunny Picked Up A Cinder Block, Heaving

"Yeah We Should Have Fun Once In A While." You Kissed Basil's Cheek To Comfort Him.
"And *Huff* Presto!" Sunny Threw The Block And Broke The Window. Sunny Huffed And Tried Getting His Breath Back.

"Cmon Sunny, You Weakling." You Laid On His Back As He Groaned. "I Haven't Worked Out In A While. And Like You're Any Stronger."
"Nah I'm Just To Lazy To Work." You Grinned As Sunny Got His Stature Back.
You Carefully Walked Into The Abandon House, It Was Quiet And Kinda Unnerving.
Graffiti Laid On The Old And Drooping Walls.

"Geez, This Place Has Definitely Seen Better Days." Basil Sighed As He Picked Up Weeds That Overgrown. "I Called Dibs On The Rotten Wood!" Sunny Ran To The Stairs As He Giggled,
"I Called Dibs On The Old Bed!" You Followed Along As Basil Grabbed Your Hand.

You All Plopped On Your Dibs, Sunny Sat On The Old Rotten Wood. You Jumped Onto The Bed With Basil And You Both Giggled. "Ahh~ So Comfy." "And Filled With Diseases!" You Snorted As Basil Made More Enthusiast Comments.
"I Even Like This WooOAAH!" Sunny Fell Backwards As The Wood Broke And Caved In.

"Pfffft. Sunny Dear, You Good?" You And Basil Laughed As Sunny Groaned. "Me Back." You Bursted Into Fits Of Laughter As Sunny Dusted Himself Of Wood Chips And Dust.

"Come Here Hun." Sunny Mumble As He Sat In Between You And Basil. "Aw Is My Boyfriend Sad?" Basil Rubbed His Cheek Against Sunny's As He Blushed. "Aww Our Poor Baby." You Also Followed As Sunny Became More Red At The Moment.

"Love You Guys..." Sunny Grumbled, "Love You Too Sunny. Heh..."

Sleep:

"Hmmm, Huh?" Basil Rubbed His Eyes As He Awoken By A Beeping Alarm Clock

"Hmmm, Huh?" Basil Rubbed His Eyes As He Awoken By A Beeping Alarm Clock. "Hmm, Weekend You Dumb Alarm." Y/N Hit The Alarm And Fell Back Asleep.
Basil Soon Noticed That Sunny And Y/N Were Cuddle Up Sleeping Soundly.
"Heh, Cuties..." Basil Kissed Their Forehead Before Getting Up To Make Himself Some Breakfast.

"Mmm..." Sunny Awoken As The Sun Hit His Eyes. "Huh?" He Looked Down And Saw Y/N Snuggle Up To Chest As They Slept. "Mmm, Just A Couple More Minutes Then..."
BANG "WAKEY WAKEY!!" "AH FUCK!"

Clink, Clank. "So How You Like The Pancakes"
:D "I'm Going To Kick Your Ass." "But Why."
"Cause You Woke Me Up, In The Most Annoying Way." "But I Love You." "Fine You Win."
"Hehe Gay." "Y/N You're Gay." "Thank You."

Steak: (Sorry If You Don't Like Steak)

"Steak..." Sunny Drooled At The Steak On The Table. "Steak." You Also Stared At The Yummy Warm Steak. "Mmm." "Hmmm."

"Um Guys, You Good?" They Both Continue To Stare Off For The Steak

"Um Guys, You Good?" They Both Continue To Stare Off For The Steak. Hell Even Mari Timed How Long They Were Staring. 1:26
"And Here You Both Go." Mari Placed The Steak Into Each Of Their Mouths, Which A Muffled Surprise Noise Admitted.

Both Blinked Then Started To Eat The Steak, Not Knowing They Were Connected Via Steak. They Ate Until They Kissed. "Ah!" Basil Was Shocked As Mari Had A Smug Looked On Her. Sunny Ate His Part Of Steak With A Minor Blush On Face.

Y/N Just Had Smile On Their Face As They Chewed The Steak. "Mmph!" Basil Folded His Arms As He Puffed Out His Cheeks.
Y/N Looked Over And Kissed His Cheek As Basil Still Puffed But With Blush. "Cute, Little Bunny."
Y/N Pinched His Cheek As Fought He Them.

Bed & Plushies:

Sunny's Bed Was Always Comfortable, Along With His Plushies He Collected Over The Years, Even The Black Cat Plushy You Got Him A Couple Years Ago

Sunny's Bed Was Always Comfortable, Along With His Plushies He Collected Over The Years, Even The Black Cat Plushy You Got Him A Couple Years Ago. "Soft..." Basil Rubbed His Face Into Plushy, And Huffed Contently. "Hmmm." Sunny Got Up And Carefully Laid On Your Stomach.

"Soft And Squishy..." Sunny Fell Right Asleep On You As You And Basil Stared At Him.
"Hmph." Basil Plopped Softly Onto Your Stomach
As Well. He Made Himself Comfy As He Slept Right Beside Sunny. "Weirdos......"