Overprotective Much?

These Are Just Moments Of Omori Being Jealous And (To) Overprotective Over Y/N.

(I Made Sweetheart Like 13/14 Because I Don't Know Her Original Age)(Also I'm Not A Creep)

Everyone Was Walking Around The Sprout Mole Village Before Returning To Sweetheart's Show. The Power Just Shut Off After A Power Failure, Omori Was Holding Y/N On His Shoulders While Climbing Down The Ladder. "Omori...You Know Carrying Them Is Only Going To Make It Harder For You To Do Stuff Right?" Hero Nervously Spoke While Clambering Down. "Yeah, We Know You Want To Protect Them. But Maybe Just Let Them Walk Or Not Hold Them All The Time." Kel Agreed With His Brother "..." Omori Thought For A Second Then A Light Bulb Appeared. Omori Got Down And Placed Y/N On The Floor, The Rest Stood Around Them Confused Of His Behavior. Omori Thought Hard And Boom Red Hands Manifested From Him And Soon Propped Up Y/N On Them. Everyone Just Did This.

Omori Walked Away From Them With Y/N Trailing Behind Him On The Red Hands

Omori Walked Away From Them With Y/N Trailing Behind Him On The Red Hands. Omori Struggled To Get The Giant Plug Back Into The Wall Socket, Which Kel And Aubrey Helped Him With And *Pop* The Power's Back, With The Power Back On The Group Made Its Cue To Get Back To The Show. While Everyone Was Climbing The Ladder Normally.
Y/N Was Being Held By Their Shirt/Dress By One Of The Hands.
What Is Going On With My Friends... Kel Thought To Himself. We Don't Know Either Kel, We Don't Know. Once Everyone Got In Sweetheart's Main Room, A Sprout Mole Was Frantically Looking Around.
"Can Someone Please Help Me?" The Sprout Mole Ran Around, They Turned Over To The Group That Just Entered. "You! Ladies/Gents Can One Of You Help Me Find A New Suitor For Sweetheart? We Need It Urgent!" The Sprout Mole Looked Up At Y/N  Who Looked Down At It And Sparkles Shown In Its Two Derpy Eyes. "You Be Perfect!" It Jumped, Everyone Jumped And Omori Was Confused By What They Meant. "Come With Me My Fair Suitor! Sweetheart Mustn't Await Your Beauty!" They Grabbed On Y/N Hand And Made Them Fall Off The Hands Which Frantically Grabbed At Y/N To Pull Them Back. "Let Go Of Them!" Kel Tugged On Y/N Top And Pulled Back Along With Hero And Aubrey. "Agh!" The Sprout Mole Squeaked And Plopped On It's Face. Making Everyone Fall Backwards, "What Are Doing With Y/N That's Sooo Important?" Aubrey Rubbed Her Head, "They Must Come With Me For Sweetheart's Quest For Hearts Of Course! They Are Magical And Like A God! Sweetheart Will Definitely Love Them!"

Omori Became Enraged
"Since I Need Them And You Seem To Be Putting Up A Fight! I Must Get The Guards To Hold You Back! GUARDS HOLD THESE FOOLS BACK WHILE I TAKE THIS BEAUTY TO GET READY BACK STAGE!" Y/N Rosed Up And Saw The Tiny Guards Walk Forward To Hold Everyone Else Back. Omori Quickly Released His Red Hands And Shot Them Over To Y/N. Other Sprout Moles Appeared And Carried Away Y/N, They Looked Back At Omori Who Grew Sad. They Waved Reassuring Omori Of Their Safety, The Rest Of The Guards Positioned Back At Their Original Posts And The Rest Of The Group Were On The Floor. "Why Did They Need Y/N So Badly...?" Hero Got Up And Walked Over To Omori, "Omori..? You Okay Buddy?" Hero Put His Hand On Omori's Shoulder And Saw The Aura Of Deep Blue Around Him. "Oh No..." Hero Sharply Said "Omori, Don't Worry We'll Get Them Back For You!" Aubrey Hugged Omori Close Felt Tears On Her Arm.Omori Started To Cry A Bit,"I Miss Them Already..." He Quickly Said To His Group.

"Aww Cmon Buddy, Lets Sit Down Maybe After The Show We Can See Them.." Kel Patted Omori's Head Softly And Hero Picked Up Omori,And Walked The Aisle To Their Front Row Seats.
"Alright!" Sprout Mole Mike Picked Up The Mic And Caught Everyone's Attention "Thank You All For Waiting Through The Intermission, Now THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!"
"But We Had Some Terrible News Spoken Towards Us And Unfortunately." The Curtains Rolled Up "Snaley, Our #3 Contestant Passed Away So Suddenly. Even If We Got To Know Him For A Few Seconds He Still Lives On. In Our Hearts." "But Now We Must Continue The Show With Our New Contestant 3!"
Everymole Clapped And Cheered, While Omori Was Picking At His Socks Sorrowful. "Coming In At Y/H, And Came From A Far Away Place, The Vast Forest! They Love To Draw, Eat, And Sleep! Give It Up For Y/NNN!" Everymole Cheered For The Person They Never Knew Or Saw. "Now Dim The Lights..." "She Emits...Beauty She Excludes...Passion She Truly Has...A Godly Face. Give It Up For The One! The Only! SWEETHEART!"

"OHOHOHOHOooooo~" An Obnoxious Laugh Rung Out Through The Stage And The Deep Pink Curtains Rolled Up And The Lights Shown On The High Pink Girl Laughing With Her Fan. "OHOHOHOHO!"
"SILENCE!" Everyone Stopped And Soon Sprout Mole Mike Coughed. "Alright First Question Of Many, I Will Ask You Contestant 1. Do You Accept To Give Up Everything And Listen To Sweetheart For The Rest Of Your Life?"
"Umm, I Guess So..." "Only 3 Inch? Nothing More?" "...GUARDS SEND OFF TO THE DUNGEON!" Guards Appeared From The Curtains And Rushed With The Sprout Mole Who Shouted To Be Let Go Into The Dark. "Alright, Contestant 2, Same Question No Right Or Wrong Answers Just Answer Truthfully." "Do You Swear To Give Up Everything And Always To Serve Sweetheart?" "Sure, Just As Long I Don't Get Sent To The Dungeon..." "I Don't This Mole's Personality..." "GUARDS!" Guards Once Again Appeared And The Mole Rushed Off Stage Knocking Over Sprout Mole Mike's Mic Off The Support. "HELP MEEEEE!" It Shouted While Being Dragged "Okay..." Mike Picked Up The Fallen Mic. "Looks Like You're The Only One Let Contestant 3" "Okay Remember No Right Or Wrong, Do You Swear To Give Up Everything And To Always Serve Sweetheart?"

"NO!" A Shout Could Be Heard In The Crowd "And What's This?!" "An Interjection!!" Sweetheart Prosed And Rose From Her Seat. Omori Stood In The Middle Of The Aisle While Holding His Shiny Knife. "My My! They Are Rather Dashing! Very Cute!" Sweetheart Squealed "You Are A Prefect Suitor For Me Oh Yes! Your Charm Is Undefined Dear One!" Sweetheart Contoured, "Omori You Better Not!" Hero Sternly Yelled "Omori Don't Do It." Kel Also Said, Omori Didn't Listen And Jumped Up To Attack Sweetheart. He Ended Up Drop Kicking Her Off Of His Y/N. And Wrapped His Arms Around Them, "Oh What A Turn Of Events!! Attacking Me!! Are You Jealous Dear Friend?" The Rest Of Group Ran Up The Stage Steps And Blocked Off Omori And Sweetheart. "Heh Well..." Sweetheart Rubbed Her Arm "I GUESS YOU ALL WILL BE SENT TO THE DUNGEON!!!!"

"Great Job..."
——————————————————————