My Confession

"Hi Sunny..." You Spoke Softly As Sunny Walked Up To You. "Hi Y/N, So You Wanted To Meet Me Here?" He Held The Paper And Showed To You.

You Sighed And Nodded Affirming That This Was The Right Spot. Sunny Shoved The Paper In His Pocket And Stood There Waiting For You To Speak.
"Heh, I Know This Is Cliché But......This Has Been Bothering Me For A While Now." "I'll Just Cut To The Point." You Nervously Spoke And Rubbed Your Hands Together.

"Sunny, I Don't Know Why But I'm In Love With You." Sunny Blushed But Didn't Say Anything To Let You Continue. "B-But I Don't Wanna..." You Teared "And Why Is That Y/N?" He Softly Spoke As You Teared Up, "Cause I Don't Deserve To Be. Every Time I Love Someone And They Love Me Back. Just Feels Like My Heart Being Ripped To Shreds."

Sunny Sighed And Hugged You Softly, "S-Sunny...!" You Grew Frantic But Calm Down After A Few Seconds. "Don't Worry Y/N I'll Help Erase These Feelings, Everyone Will. No Matter How Hard It May Seem We'll Help You." "N-No..." You Wrapped Your Arms Around Sunny's Shoulders.

"I'm Sorry For Burdening You Sunny, I Really Am

"I'm Sorry For Burdening You Sunny, I Really Am..." "You're Not Burdening Anyone. You Bring Smiles To Everyone's Face. You Light The World With Just Your Personality. Yes You Have Some Flaws But Everything Does, Even Me." He Back Away A Little To See Your Face And Rubbed Your Cheek. "I'll Get You Help, I'll Always Be Here For You..." You Cried Harder And Fell Into His Chest.

After A Bit Of Time You Calmed Down, Sunny Was There Rubbing Your Back While You Cried Pent Up Emotions. Months Even Years You Haven't Cried This Much, Just Your Lover Being There And Telling You Ways To Help You Felt Comforting. You Sniffed And Huffed While Sunny Was Humming A Sweet Tune.

"I Love You To Y/N... I'll Always Be Here To Help." He Kissed Your Head While You Laid On His Lap And Felt Tired From Crying. "Let's Go Home, It's Getting Dark." He Helped You Up And Walked The Way Home With You.

"Will You Stay Over For A Couple Of Days? I'm Just Making Sure You're Alright." Sunny Asked While You Nodded.
"Good, Now Let's Get You Home, Mari Said Mom Is Cooking A Warm Soup. Must Be Good." Sunny Smiled While You Giggled, "Thanks For Everything Sunny..." You Went Up To Him And Kissed His Cheek Which He Return A Kiss Back. "Love You Sonata..." "Love You To, Honey..."