Figuration Pt.3

"So How Are You Omori?" "Why Are You Flirting With My Friends?" Omori Placed Them On A Bench "Cause I Love Your Reaction!"
"What...Y-Y/N What Do You Mean?" Null Happily Hugged Omori's Arm. "I Know You Get Really Jealous Over Me." "We're Connected By The Hip And I Understand That. We Were Both Made At The Same Time Like Twins." "..." Omori Looked At The Swaying Trees As The Giant Pinwheels Spun Softly. "I'm Sorry For Teasing You Omori..." They Sighed And Grew Gray, A New Emotion "I'm Sorry For Acting That Way, Null. I Should've Known..." "So Why Are You Gray...?" "This Happens Cause I'm Empathic Or Sympathetic...Also When I'm Sleepy." "So Which One?" Omori Patted Their Hair, They Laid Down On His Lap And Relaxed. "Mostly Tired." "You Can Sleep Null..." Omori Softly Said, "Why Did You Call Me By My Original File Name?" "Oh Um I Just Haven't Said It In A While So I Wanted To Say It To Remember It." "It's A Nice Change, But Don't Do It Around People Okay?" Null Closed Their Eyes. "Yeah I Won't, Maybe After Your Nap We Can Head To Orange Oasis."
"Sure That Sounds Like Fun, *Yawn*"

"Yooo, That's So Cute!" "Kel Keep It Down, Their Going To Find Us!" Nosies From The Bushes Was Heard As Familiar Voices Spoke. "I Can Hear You Guys Ya Know?" "Ooo Hi Omori How Are You Doing! It's A Fine Day Here Isn't It!" Hero Looked Away From Omori "We Were Spying On You." "Shut Up Kel!" Bonk. "Um Hi..." Omori Grew Furious Since They Probably Heard Him Say Null's File Name "So, Should I Give Them A Ten Seconds Head Start... Or Five.." "I Like Ten Better!" Kel Got Up And Ran Away "Me Too!" Hero And Aubrey Ran Away From The Bench And Again It Was Finally Both Of Them Together Alone. "Ten..." Omori Placed Null Gently On The Bench While They Slept. Extended His Hand , Omori Grabbed Null's And Soon Red Hands Appeared Out Of Their Body. "Keep Them Safe While I'm Gone." Omori Demanded The Red Hands "Ready Or Not! Here I Come To Kick Your Ass!" Omori Ran Off Where His Friends Went. "He Sure Is Crazy..." Null Grinned.