I Have To Tell You Something...

Warning: Contains Death, Omori Spoilers, And Angst!!
Song: Barracks Settlement-Yume Nikki

Warning: Contains Death, Omori Spoilers, And Angst!! Song: Barracks Settlement-Yume Nikki

"I Have To Tell You Something..." Those Words Udder From Sunny Caught Everyone Off Guard. Especially Basil Who Stiffed Fully, "It's Been Hard...And I Need To Say This. But Mari, She Didn't Commit Suicide...I Killed Her." "W-What?" Kel Looked Frankly At Sunny, "S-Sunny It Wasn't....Oh God."

"What Is...WRONG WITH YOU!?" Aubrey Grabbed The Rim Of Sunny's Hospital Gown.
"What Do You Mean? I Killed Mari, What Did You Do?" Aubrey Started Shaking, "You Need To-"
"Aubrey." Hero Sternly Said As He Walked Towards Them And Gently Pushed Aubrey Away.

"Sunny...What Do You Mean?" Hero Said Holding His Shoulders. "That Day...Mari And I Had A Fight On The Top Of The Stairs." Sunny Bit His Lip,
"And She Was Really Mad For Breaking My Violin. Then I Pushed Her Away...."

"She Fell Down The Stairs And...I Tried." Sunny Started To Panic And Kept Taking Shallow Breathes. "Sunny...It's Okay." You Walked Up To Sunny At The Verge Of Tears.

"I-I..." Sunny Locked His Arms Around Your Torso And Silently Cried. "I Can't Believe This..."
Aubrey Stomped Out The Room While Hero Followed. Hands Over His Mouth, Like He Was Going To Puke.

"W-Wait Hero..." Kel Looked Back And Sighed Before Exiting As Well. "I-I Just Think We All Need Time...And With Everything That's Happening Now..."

You Walked Silently Out The Room And Sighed, Why Couldn't You Even Yell Or Burst Out Crying? You Loved Mari A Whole Bunch.

And You Always Thought Something Was Up With Mari's Sudden Death. It Just Didn't Seem Right.
But You Didn't Or Couldn't Talk To Anyone About It.

"We All Need Time..." Your Footsteps Were The Only Sound You Could Over The Ringing.

———

But A Sudden Yell Snapped And Startled You, "How! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?!" "Aubrey This Is A Hospital! Quiet Down!" Hero Sternly Talked,
"G-Guys Please Calm Down..." Kel Placed Himself Between The Two.

"What's Going On...?" They All Looked At You, Aubrey Broke Eye Contact And Tsked To The Floor. "Aubrey...Please This Won't Fix Anything." Hero Crossed His Arms.

"Yeah? Well I Can't Fix What The FUCK Is Going On Through Those Two's Heads!" Aubrey Stomped Away And Went To The Bathroom.

Hero Sighed As Kel Felt Defeated,
"I'm Sorry Hero..." You Hugged His Side As He Patted Your Head. "I Know How Much You're Devastated...Even You Kel." Kel Smiled And Joined The Hug. *Insert Cute Squeaking Noise*