Apple Or Skull?

(Kinda Graphic)
(I'm Also Gonna Give You The Nickname,Nini. Sorry But That's All I Could Think Of. ;-;)

Omori And Nini Sat On The White Floor Of Their Room, Both Tired From Today's Adventure. Kel And Aubrey Both Wanted To Climb Stuff, No Matter What, So They Did A Bunch Of Climbing With The Two Energetic Kids.

Nini Stared Into Omori's Laptop That Displayed His Journal Entries, Most Were The Same But Some Were Just Talking About Nini And Him Getting Better At Dating. Omori Stared At Nini Intently Wondering What To Do, He Was Tired And Knew Nini Was Too. So He Pointed To A Blanket And A Red Hand Appeared And Grabbed It For Him. Omori Got Up And Walked To Nini Who Turned Their Head Up Towards Omori. Omori Flew Out The Blanket Onto Nini, They Laid Down And Let The White Blanket Cover Them. They Poked Their Head Out And Looked At Omori Who Bent Down To Pat Them. They Got Up And Looked At Omori's Eyes Who Just Stared Back At Them.

They Wrapped Their Arms Around Omori's Neck And Could Feel Omori's Racing Heart Beat. Omori Timidly Placed His Hands On Their Hips And Sat There With A Pinkish Face. Omori Took A Deep Breath And Placed His Head On Their Shoulder. Nini Hid Their Face In Omori's Neck And Breathe Slowly, Causing Omori To Shiver.
A Thought Appear In Omori Head, He Got Up While Holding Nini In His Arms And Sat Down On The Blanket To Make It More Comfy For The Two.

Omori Laid His Head In Their Neck As Well, Images Flashed Past Omori's Eyes, The Apple. It Gave Him A Boost In All His Stats And It Was Actually His Creator's Head But That Doesn't Matter. So Maybe Nini Could Give Him An Incredible Boost In His Stats. Omori Thought For A Second, Then Opened His Mouth.

Chomp

Nini Was Shocked And Felt A Pinching Sensation Course Through Their Veins. They Felt Omori's Teeth On Their Neck And Frantically Tried To Get Him Off. Omori Just Waited Until They Calmed Down So He Could Continue, They Stopped And Heavily Breathed "Omori...What Are You—"

Rip

Blood Poured On The Usual White Ground And Heavy Panting Could Be Heard. Omori Had Blood Surrounding His Mouth And Nini Fell Limp In His Arms. Red Hands Separated The Two Causing Red Hands To Hold Nini's Body And Red Hands To Hold Omori Back. Red Hands Grabbed Some Life Jam Out From Omori's Pocket And Softly Smeared It On The Gashing Wound. Nini Looked At Omori Shocked From His Sudden Aggression. Omori Grew Frantic And Tried To Explain The Whole Apple Thing, Which Nini Only Grew More Confused.

Nini Held Their Breath And Shouted "Why Do You Hate Me?" Omori Was Shocked By Their Words And Then Stopped All His Actions And Looked At The Ground. "I Just..." "Want To Be Close Too You..." Nini Sniffled And Cried While The Red Hands Comforted Them. Some Red Hands Grew Angry And Softly Hit Omori Over The Head Multiple Times And Pointed At Him To Apologize. Omori Was Carried Away By The Hands And Forced To Wear A Mouth Guard. Omori Didn't Fight It, But He Did Grab Paper And Pens To Write An Apology. Omori Sniffed And Looked Over At Nini, Who Still Was Crying. Omori Grew The Darkest Blue But Then Grew Determined To Make It Up.

After Around 20 Minutes Omori Was Done And Walked Up To Nini. They Looked Up At Him And Saw That Red Hands Held His Legs Just In Case, He Handed Them The Apology And They Read It Out Loud. "......"
"I'm Sorry Nini. I Just Thought That We Were Made At The Same Time You Would Understand But I Should've Thought About It And Asked For Consent." Nini Patted Omori's Head, And Laid On His Chest. Omori Ran His Fingers The Best He Could Through Their Matted Hair, "Okay Just Promise Not Hurt Anyone Again..." Nini Closed Their Eyes. "I Will Never Bring Harm To You Or Anyone Else...I Promise With My Heart And Soul." Omori Kissed The Top Of Their Head. The Red Hands Moved The Blanket Onto Them And Laid Them Down Softly. "I'm Sorry, I Know I Hurt You And That You May Never Trust Me Again But I Understand." Omori Softly Spoke "That's Okay Omori." Nini Yawned And Closed Their Eyes, Omori Smiled And Looked At The Red Hands Who Gave Him A Thumbs Up. He Looked At Nini Again And Soon Softly Closed His Eyes To Sleep.