1. When you're going somewhere you shout. "I'm going on an adventure!"

2. You dress up like a LOTR/TH character during Halloween.

3. You know how to read and write Elvish and Dwarf Runes.

4. You secretly ship Galadriel and Gandalf.

5. School is a very nasty place. Full of enemies.

6. Thranduil is the ultimate DILF.

7. Your wake up message is. "If Frodo can get the ring to Mordor, then you can get out of bed."

8. Whenever you watch The Fellowship of the Ring you still cry over Gandalf even though you know he isn't dead.

9. You want a LOTR/TH related tattoo.

10. Merry and Pippin remind you of Fíli and Kíli now that you think about it.

11. Sometimes you think Gandalf worries for Merry and Pippin because they remind him of Fíli and Kíli.

12. Anybody mentions The Acorn, Fíli, Kíli, Thorin, Master Burglar, Handkerchief, or There and Back Again you curl up in a ball and cry.

13. You know the Sackville/Bagginses.

14. You eat like a dwarf or a hobbit.

15. You wish that your crushes knew who you were.

16. You have a cardboard cut out of one of the characters.

17. You wished Boromir didn't die.

18. You wonder if Boromir never died.

19. When you look for DVD's you look for LOTR/TH and if you don't find anything you know your search was pointless.

20. You play the Lego LOTR/TH.