Chapter 18

The Grey Room

The Grey Room

TW: MATURE CONTENT, BDSM, SPANKING

I LOOKED AT HER WITH LUST

Fine. If she wanted to be punished so be it. I took her hand and drove us out the door.

I thought Ellowyn was just some innocent woman with no idea what sex was, I was wrong. She was a tiny woman with deep desires.

Nevertheless, I'll have my fun ruining her, I'll ruin her for any other man. She'll never feel what I make her feel somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" She tried to keep up with my fast pace, there was a growing tent in my pants at the things I could do to her.

"Shut up," I say sternly and she goes quiet. I dig for my keys and take out the one I'm most scared to use.

The grey key, the one that hides my different side. I take a small breath before inserting it into the black door.

She stands behind me and I can basically smell her anxiety, I unlock the door and push it open.

"After you" I motion for her to go in, she hesitates to take a step forward but she does it. I lock the door behind us and I look at her every reaction.

It was a complete sex room. Different sex toys were in glass cases ready to use at my disposal. Canes laid propped up on the wall, floggers right under, and rope next to them. The thing that caught her eye was the massive bed in the middle of the room.

She passed her hands over the leather flogger, feeling it run through her hands.

"Are you going to use these things on me?" She turned to me, knocking into my chest. Placing her hand on my heart, making it burn. She didn't look uncomfortable so I felt a bit relaxed.  

"Anything you're comfortable with we can use" She nodded and started walking to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" She turned around slowly thinking I'd forgotten.

"Strip. Now" I grabbed the bottle of aloe vera and placed it out for later.

She shed off her shirt showing her perfect breasts in a white lace bra.

For her, I was definitely a boobs guy 

She dropped her pants and she had a matching thong.

She looked like a goddess, she rounds her arms to her back unclipping the bra and letting it fall. Her nipples were already hard from the cold air. I felt my dick press against my slacks even harder.

I get impatient and head towards her, I don't tolerate disrespect. She was certainly no different. My hand wraps around her throat pulling her into a searing kiss.