Chapter 43

"How dare you!"

After they finished their breakfast

After they finished their breakfast. Irene and Jane sat at the hall and Lisa brought them each a mug of coffee and sat beside Jane.

Jane sipped the coffee saying "Shoot, what did you want to say to me?"

"I want you to protect Irene at the shareholders meeting today." Both Irene and Jane looked at her baffled.

Jane put down her coffee and said "Fuck!! Say what? You want me to protect her?"

"Yes, so I got some shares for you under your name."

"Why? Is she going to be in danger?" Jane asked.

"Lisa, this, is it really necessary? I mean, my grandma and Jieun will not do anything to me in the midst of people, right?" Irene said questionably.

"Yes, they won't do anything. But, it doesn't stop them from trying to do something. Jane, I trust you will be able to handle anything that happens without my presence.

Also, I have arranged for someone else to be there on my behalf. Right now, your grandma might have known you are getting help from me, but, I also have a plan of my own.

I won't appear there because of some personal reasons. That's why Jane will go with you. With her around, you won't feel intimidated by your grandma and cousin."

"Wait, is this the same cousin who had me investigated?" Jane asked.

"Yes!" Irene answered.

"This works out well. I really wanted to see her face." Jane said. She really wanted to see the face of the woman who dare to take her Lisa away.

"That is okay, but Jane, keep a low profile." Lisa warned.

"I am not one to keep a low profile, but, I will try my best." Jans looked at her daringly.

"Thank you. Now, you two should get ready, I have arranged for someone to take care of your outfit and makeup. He will be here soon."

"Lisa-yah, thank you for all of this."

"I told you to stop calling her so affectionately. She is my Lisa. Only I and my sisters get to call her that way"

 Only I and my sisters get to call her that way"