Chapter 62 (TW)

"Nini's Darkness (5)"

A shrewd laughter erupted inside the car suddenly before Nini looked at Jiyong

A shrewd laughter erupted inside the car suddenly before Nini looked at Jiyong. "Go on, I love where this is going". Nini said and chuckled.

"He is my godfather. He said I should bring you to him. That is all there is that I know. I swear I don't know anything apart from that. Please believe me". Jiyong said.

"So, tell me. What is your real name because I know Jiyong isn't your name"

"Gd Kwon"

"Gd Kwon? How did a pretty boy like you ended up doing such terrible things for Lorca, that human waste excuse of a man?"

"He saved me when I needed it the most"

"So what? You pledged your allegiance to him? Tsk, tsk, you're so naïve" Nini said and shook her head.

"He was the only one who was there for me. My father was an alcoholic and a gambler. He used to hit me each time he saw me. Lorca saw it one day and saved me. He killed that man and adopted me"

"You are the quite loyal one aren't you? That's cute of you. You decided to be a pimp boy for Lorca just because he saved you? I don't care about your life with Lorca and the circumstances surrounding your pledge of undying love and loyalty for Lorca but, you messed the moment you agreed to seduce me. Did you actually think you would have succeeded? Is my taste that poor?" Nini said feeling disgusted.

"Please spare me. I will stay away from you. I will even leave the city if you want me to. Please spare my life Jennie" Jiyong pleaded with he perspired profusely.

"Sorry, but I'm not that kind as to spare my enemy. What if I spare you and you go somewhere and brag that I couldn't even deal with you? Won't the joke be in me? What I hate is doing things halfway. What I even hate more than anything else is not tightening lose ends cos in the end they will come back and bite me" Nini said nonchalantly.

"Please believe me. I will do whatever you say" Jiyong pleaded.

"I believe you, but, I still need to teach you a lesson. Before that, tell me, which is Lorca's number?" Nini asked pointing the phone at him.

"Is stored with the name godfather, what are you going to do?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm going to send him a little gift". Nini highlighted all the pictures she took and sent them to Lorca. She removed the memory card from the camera and inserted it into the phone and added the video and sent it. After she finished she opened the door and got into the driver's seat and drove to the middle of the street.