Chapter 115

Jane was now all bundle of nerves. She felt like melting from the way, the woman looked at her.

Lisa's gaze was so captivating and she couldn't tear her eyes away from her.

Lisa leaned towards her ears whispering to her as her hand held Jane in place "I want to kiss you. I want to touch you. I want to do naughty things to do. Things your innocent brain could never imagine, Jennie Ruby Jane. I am not as gentle as you picture me. You have absolutely no idea the kind of things I want to do to you"

Carefully loosening the towel around Jane's body, Lisa brought her lips nearer to hers.

Lisa kissed Jane's lips lightly biting her in the process before Lisa looked down at her towel. Lisa was now the one holding the towel, one release and the towel would fall to the floor.

Lisa looked at Jane's perked breasts pointing at her from the towel saying "I want to taste them and feel them in my mouth" afterwards Lisa gently creased her lips against Jane's nipples which earn a moaned from jane.

Lisa looked at Jane before moving her hand that was around her waist down towards Jane's hips. She moved her hands under the towel touching Jane's skin while locking gazes with her adding "and I want to touch you here" Lisa placed her hand at Jane's core and touched her pussy moving towards her clit when Jane fell down from the shock.

Lisa smiled and looked at Jane saying "if you can't even handle this small thing that I just did, are you sure you can handle sleeping with me, Jennie Ruby Jane?"

Lisa knelt down in front of her adding "Of course, I can sleep with you with you Jane, I can sleep with you when you become Nini and I will sleep with you when you are Jennie because you are all the same person to me. Have a nice time playing with Irene. I will see you tonight, my little devil" Lisa said and went out.

-
-
-

Jane looked like a lifeless doll following Irene around as they shopped. The two soldiers sent by Seulgi were following them behind, holding the shopping bags.

Jane's mind kept playing the scene of that morning in her and she couldn't think of anything else apart from that. She was really scared out of her wits.

Lisa made her feel something she had never felt before. Lisa had touched her where no one had touched before. Lisa even put her hand on her.... Jane shook her head as she walked and almost bumped into a group of people had it not been the soldier's good reflexes, she would have been on the ground by now.

She was walking ahead straight without even looking in front and almost butted heads with two men carrying a mannequin and the soldier managed to pull her away quickly.

Irene turned back and held her hand asking "Jane, what is wrong with you? You've been acting strange since you came out this morning. Did something happen?"

Jane shook her head. She couldn't possibly tell Irene what Lisa did, right? She was too shy to even talk about it and she felt she was so private to even say it to Irene too so she shook her head.

"I guess I'm still tired. Let's go and check those shoes out" Jane pulled Irene along to a shelf.

GOVERNOR'S VILLA:

Mandy Bae sipped a cup of tea that the housekeeper served as she sat with Lorca waiting for the governor to meet them.

After last night's ordeal, Mandy had to visit the governor and ask for his help before her plans get destroyed. As she sipped the tea, she glared at Lorca saying "if I knew you would be such a weakling I wouldn't have joined hands with you. You couldn't even deal with that little girl you call your niece. Look at the mess we are in now?"