Chapter 94

Jennie and Irene chatted till later into the night and they were both feeling sleepy.

"Right, now that you are back, how do you feel?" Irene asked curiously.

"Feel about what?" Jennie asked back.

"I mean, with Lisa. Let me tell you, Ruby Jane tried to sleep with her."

"Huh? She did what?"

"She did a lot of crazy stuff. Wow, I really admire her guts. thanks to her, I got to go to the club again. She is really fun to be with but still, I missed my Jennie the most"

"Tell me everything Ruby Jane did" Jennie asked Irene.

"Well, she told me that she didn't manage to sleep with Lisa but she made sure Lisa had a tough time. She really went all out with her, but Lisa must really like you. She resisted all the way and didn't touch her"

Jennie's face turned red as she thought about all the possible things Ruby Jane could have done to Lisa "that girl with her nasty character. She really has no reservations whatsoever". Jennie murmured.

"But, I think that is good. Thanks to her, Lisa might start having designs on eating you up" Irene teased.

"Stop it, I feel so embarrassed already. How am I supposed to face Lisa now knowing what Ruby Jane did to her? I can barely look at her without even picturing such scenes" Jennie said.

"So, what will happen to your sleeping arrangements? You know, you two used to sleep together, not that you are back, will you still sleep in the same room with Lisa?" Irene asked.

"I don't know. What if I suddenly turn into Ruby Jane and pounce on Her? For now, I will keep a safe distance from Lisa. That will be better for both of us."

"I don't think that will be possible, Jennie. Lisa missed you so much. She was forced to make a quick recovery due to Ruby Jane's appearance. Don't you feel pity for Lisa?" Irene said and smirked. Lisa should really give her a cheque for what she was doing for her.

"You think so?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, right now, the best way to console Lisa is to be by her side. What if Lisa suddenly wakes up with a fever and needs you?" Irene said.

"No, that is not possible. It didn't even rain. Big sis, why do I feel that you are pushing me into Lisa's arms? What if all of this is my wishful thinking?"

"But, Lisa really likes you"

"I won't believe anything you say unless Lisa says it herself. I'm hungry and I want pancake. Its late already, I need to go and find something to eat. Let's talk about your progress tomorrow" Jennie said and stood up.

"Jennie, it's good to have you back." Irene said and smiled as Jennie left the villa.

*****
Jennie entered the villa and saw Lisa sitting on the sofa. She stepped back startled and blushed looking at Her. She was so Pretty. Even wearing a casual blue shirt and black jeans pants made her look like a model out of a magazine. What was a girl supposed to do when she was with a woman so beautiful?

Jennie shook her head and changed into her slippers and walked in.

Lisa turned to her and smiled. 'Oh my god!! that smile is the death of my existence" Jennie thought. She subconsciously licked her lips as she watched Lisa's lips curled up into a smile.