Chapter 5- The Dream

Authors note!

100 people have seen this book? 5 have liked it? Someone has commented? THAT IS CRAZY AWESOME! I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR DOING THIS ALL, IT IS AWESOME! 😘😂
<><><><>

Sydney's POV
"Nothing" Jake said calmly. I rolled my eyes at his short and sly response.

"No not that," I screamed. How stupid can he be? Is kidnapping really effecting his brain that much? "Locking me in the basement!" I screamed at him.

I left without a response. I blatantly didn't need one. I get punished for something that was out of my control. Wow, surprise after surprise. I ran down the hall and up the stairs to my room. I made sure to slam the door behind me to show the entire house not to bother me. Then, closed my eyes as I fell into the bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

**Dream**
I woke up and the house was silent. Wow, isn't that new? Well, maybe it was silent because it was still dark out. I ran down the hallway and stumbled down the stairs. It was kind of like I was sleepwalking, but not sleeping.

I walked quietly and surprisingly, quiet down the rest of the stairs and towards the door. I reached for it but remembered that it had an alarm system that would go off. I sighed and back up and towards the dark kitchen. You don't really know what you take for granted until it's gone.

I always complained about my parents not being home and not being able to see them for over a week at a time. But now, I'm not even sure if I'll ever see them again. Do they even know I'm gone? Maybe if they do and I manage to make it out of here, they can find a way to not travel as much and be with me more.

Enough emotional thinking for now. It obviously doesn't get me anywhere anyway. I looked from the living room and saw a window. There probably isn't an alarm system connected to the window. But considering how locked up this place is, I honestly would not be surprised

I cringed at the memory of falling out of the upstairs window. That really hurt... But, at that moment, a strong voice made me jump out my thoughts.

"SYDNEY MOORE!"

I jumped and went into panic mode. It was bad because it didn't sound like Jake, Logan, or Josh. I know I shouldn't feel safer if it was them, but this voice sounded angry and like it wanted to kill me. I heard someone running down the stairs faster than the speed of light, and I quietly ran into the kitchen and made my way to the dining room, out of a one second action.

How did they know my NAME? I slid underneath the dining room table and got comfortable. I was gonna be there for a long time, no doubt about it.

"I SAID SYDNEY MOORE!"

I cringed hoping not to be seen by whomever was screaming at the top of their lungs. I was scared.

I heard footsteps come into the dining room and I pulled my body more underneath me.

I was really scared.

And at that moment, it went dark.

**Dream Ends**

You know how in horror movies, it's so scary, like someone is in the main characters house? Like, even you feel scared but you're not even in the movie? Your breaths become lighter because you don't want to be heard. You hide your body more because you don't want to be seen. You pray for nothing bad to happen to you. And if you've never been in a scary or even worse situation like this, you don't really know what happens. But I swear, it's so scary that sometimes you are wondering yourself that if you'll be alive to see tomorrow.