Chapter 16- Catfight!

OMG THAT WATCH AND THOSE BRACELETS WOW 😂🙌 JUST HAD TO SHARE

SKYLARS POV

We made it back home without any Emily's stopping us again. Thank goodness though....

Josh sweetly paid for my new clothing and bought a smoothie from the little restaurant inside, he then shared it with me and it was the cutest! Me and Sydney always promised we would have a boyfriend together though, and it breaks my heart that she doesn't. well, as I know of, no.

Once or twice though, I could have sworn I saw someone watching us, someone with blonde hair brown eyes, and goes by the name Emily. Honestly, if that slut wants a boyfriend, can't she do it with her looks? Josh is mine.

Anyway, as soon as we got to the hotel me and josh went up the peaceful elevator, only to find another person in there.

EMILY!

"Well well well, look who it is, Skylar... and JOSHY!" She squeals jumping excitedly and hyper. Wait is she drunk? Did she follow us here?

"Well, anyway I needed help with something and I thought you two might know what it is, since you are looking for your friend, I want my sister!" She says and smiles while I try to register what exactly she just said.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered obviously breaking a sweat. My stomach felt fine before but just as she says what she says next, I want to vomit.

"Well, I know why you guys are here and a flight attendant and security guard from the.. AIRPORT! Don't just come to a hotel after getting a free plane ride, do you lovebirds?" She said batting her eyelashes.

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about so can you leave? And stop stalking us?!" I snapped.

"Ohhh no you guys DO NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS AND I MEAN YOU DONT! Don't pretend you weren't just at the airport a little while ago! Because the other day, I heard you two talking outside about your plan" she smirks dewing quotations in the air with her fingers. "Yes I followed you but, you two did something illegal, and if it's not, it should be! You guys are taking me with you, or I will let the police know about this misfortune!" She threatened.

Josh stepped up, "fine, but if you screw it up, I know people that you don't want to mess with!" and he winked at me.

"And, if you ever call him Joshy again, you won't be alive to see your sister ever again." I admit I overreacted about that but who could blame me? I'm a teenage girl....

"I accept!" She said with an almost friendly smile holding out her hand.

"Hahah no. I'd rather lick the floor completely than touch that." I said crossing my arms sarcastically.

She quickly pulled her hand down with a scowl. as the elevator opened up, she whispered something that no one else could hear.

"You watch your back Sky! You won't see what's coming!" She whispered smiling evily.

Boy, she doesn't know what hit her.

Oh wait, I did...

I slapped her across the cheek and she kicked me with her high heels digging into my delicate skin. Josh tried breaking us up, but it was no use!

CAT FIGHT WAS ON!

Since we were both on the ground, I took my time to pull her hair and she pulled mine in return. I crawled on top of her and grabbed her arms. grinning while holding her arms and she couldn't get out, I spit onto her face.

She cringed and cried out. she tried wiping it off and putting it on my arm, but I gave her the Indian rug burn.

She quickly twisted over and we switched positions. since I had long nails, I scratched her arm and she yelped. i wisely choose that time to crawl out and tackle her. Unfortunately, she had the same idea and before Ya knew it, we were rolling down the hall.

We were halted by a foot, and we both looked up, there stood jake, Josh and logan. Jake took Emily and let me just say, it was love at first sight. that is until, Josh picked me up and dangled me over his shoulders.

"Hey put me down!" I cried. I tried giving him the Indian rug burn but he moved his arm just in time. He's a lucky one I tell you...

He suddenly stopped and pulled something out of his pocket. He swiped it on the door and pulled the door. A key? Then it confirmed my guess and the door opened. he threw me down onto the bed. I started to relax, after throwing a pillow at josh. he just chuckled.

A question suddenly came to my mind and I couldn't doubt it.

"Soo where's Emily sleeping?" I asked hoping the answer would be on the floor.

"With me" he said in a calm tone.

"W-wait what about me?" I asked my heart beating. With a straight face, Josh came over and smirked. "You should have seen your face! Of course I'm sleeping with you, but Jake and Emily will probably sleep together and Logan probably is going to sleep on the floor."

"Oh my gosh did you see their faces when they saw each other? It was like live at first sight." I sighed dreamily and then thought of the monster, Emily. my grin turned into a scowl. Emily was by far a bitch. She didn't deserve to get her sister back. But us being nice, decided to help her.

What will happen when Sydney meets her? Will Syd like her? I don't know, but she better not replace me with Emily or things are gonna get messy! Jake and Emily walked in plopped down on the other bed, kissing, actually more like making out.

"Are you two done playing tonsil tennis yet?" I asked sarcastically.

They just ignored me. Typical Emily. I should probably stop the nasty couple before clothes start coming off. but, Josh beat me.

"Get a room you two!" he said and they snapped their heads to him glaring.

But they awkwardly stopped and brushed themselves off, like nothing ever happened.

"Where's logan?" I asked?

"He went to the vending machine." Jake answered.

"How can you be so sure, mean you two can't even see the world around you!" I replied

They were rushing things, I mean they meet like what? 4, 3 minutes ago?...

--------

It definitely is a lonnnnggggg chapter! But I've been working on it soooo

-Alexa❄️