Chapter 12- The News and The Plan

SKYLARS POV--

My boyfriend is probably the cutest thing, today he showed up at my door, with flowers!

Even though I still miss Syd, and want to find her, I figured I needed to get my mind off of her.

Me and him met at the mall, him starting a conversation with me, and we figured we have a lot in common.

He already knows about sydney, and he helped print out papers for Sydney being missing. he decorated them and everything! He knows i would do anything for her!

Lately though, he has been acting a little strange, he seems glum, I guess.

I tried to ask him what was wrong but he refused, he said I wouldn't understand.

I forgave him because we DID just meet a little ago.

Oh! I forgot to tell his name, Josh.

--------

I kinda feel like he is hiding something from me though; but i can't get it out of him no matter what.

Today he also said he would take me to his house. you know, show me he friends and what not. he also said he needed to tell me something important and made me promise not to tell anybody, or freak out.

I didn't see the big deal, I mean how bad could it be?

-----

He arrived as I was changing and I was changing into a mint shirt, and a white, flawy skirt. I curled my hair and put on my valuable diamond earrings. they were REAL diamonds too!

When I heard the door open, I started to freak out, I didn't need my parents to embarrass me in front of Josh!

When I got downstairs finally, my parents were talking to him, and then they saw me. my mom gasped and ran over

"Honey, your gorgeous!" She squealed. I could definitely see the teenage girl still in my mom. my mom and dad were rich like Syd's, but my parents barely traveled.

Josh walked up and I could feel a blush crawling into my face.

"You really do" he said smiling and agreeing with my mom. in the background, I heard my mom and dad 'awe'ing.

Me and josh walked out together, arm in arm grinning wildly.

We got in the car and slowly drove off.

My mind traveled back to Sydney. My dad and her dad met when they were in the hospital, little after we were born.

On our first birthday,my mother told me, we had at Chuck 'E' Cheeses and we both were having a TON of fun just playing games for tickets so we could buy some cheap candy. I started having a tantrum because I didn't have enough for a Barbie doll at the ticket exchange. Sydney, thankfully, gave me enough, well her parents did.

On our second birthday, we had a bouncy house and clowns wandering around, that developed my clown fear after one popped out and scared me.

On our third, we just had a barbecue, me and Syd were only children so our parents treated us like princesses. our families got together and we had hotdogs, hamburgers and A TON of different food.

On our fourth, we simply had it at the YMCA and it was pretty awesome! Mostly considering we made food at the cooking club and swam in their HUGE pool.

On our fifth, Sydney was sick and we couldn't really do anything.

On our sixth, we-

"We are here!" Josh said interrupting me thinking. we arrived at a GIANT HOUSE! It was bigger than mine.