Chapter 36- Tyler, Kade and Matt

I felt something wet in my hands, and looked. There was a red liquid, blood, on a bunch of spots on my dress with it too.

"Don't ever listen to Logan or Skylar, okay? You deserve better than them." Dam said, looking at me in the backseat in glances.

"Shut up." I say calmly, I really don't need this on what was supposed to be my wedding day. I'm starting to get second-thoughts about Logan cheating on me with Skylar. I know that Skylar wouldn't ever let that happen between them. She would come to me. Or would she?

These thoughts were like rubber bands being put around my brain, squeezing impossible theories out. And once those thoughts were out, they couldn't go back in.

I hate Dan so much. So, so much, that there aren't even words to describe it. And if there were, they would be too horrible to think.

"What are you thinking about?" Dan asked me.

"About how much I hate you and that there is not even a word to describe it." I said, I mean, it's the damn truth!
-----------

Dan and his team sprinted into action, putting a blindfold around my head, and putting a thick, small duct tape on my mouth. They tied my hands together and my feet while I screeched curse words, though they couldn't hear me. They took me out of the car, and sure enough, I couldn't see a thing.

They pushed me roughly into a house, small from what I could tell. As soon as I stepped inside, a cold rush of air hit me.i stopped struggling and tried to take my blindfold off.

The men behind me, attacked me, trying to put it back on me. One kicked me and I fell to the wooden floor. I had the blindfold covering one eye, and from what I could see, there was feet all around me. I grabbed a leg and pinched it. Someone cried out.

"Hey! Take her to her room!" Dan shouted. The men pulled me up and led me to a small bedroom. I fell in and realized something, I was back to square one like I was a couple months ago. And, this frees was really starting to feel uncomfortable.

I got up just as I heard a click, from the door being locked. I sighed and moved over to a nearby door, a closet.

I opened it and found a comfy pair of pink shorts, that were really soft, and seemed like they were what sweatpants were made of. I also found a gray tank top, that had bananas on it. On the top there were lettering, "on vacay" and it was cool.

I slipped the last piece of clothing on, just as the door opened and three muscular, mean looking boys my age walked in. I still had my hair in pretty curls and braids.

One of the boys cracked their knuckles. And gave me a mean look. Gosh, what did I do now?

"These are some boys, that will not take it easy on you. They don't tolerate your aditude so don't even try them." Dan said from behind them.

"This is Tyler," Dan said pointing to a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. "This is Kade," pointing to a boy with dirty blonde hair and freckles. "And this is Matt." pointing to the last of them, who had blue eyes and blonde hair.

"So I think you have met them now, so here are a list of rules for you to follow. There are various punishments if you don't follow each one, and the boys will make sure that you do." I looked at the paper Dan tossed me:

1. No escaping!
2. No swearing!
3. You must obey the things we tell you to do!
4. Cook and clean.
5. Wake up at 5:00 A.M. each and every day.
6. We pick out what you wear, so you have to wear it with no fuss.
7. DO NOT answer the phone or door without permission.
8. Don't ever complain
9. Respect us.

I really didn't get the rule where they had to pick out my clothes and that I had to cook and clean. I mean, after all, I was the kidnapped girl. So why should I have to clean and cook?

Dan left and left me with the boys.

"You are such a slow reader!" Kade insulted.

"Wait rewind, I care?" I rolled my eyes at them. I forgot about having to respect them, oops.

"You really don't want to mess with us." Tyler said. He started walking closer to me, so I backed up. I finally hit the wall and he was a foot away from me.

Before I could do anything, Tyler shoved me into the nearby dresser. I hit it with a loud sound, and fell to the ground. These boys started laughing.

While they were, I grabbed a perfume bottle on the shaky dresser, and threw it at Tyler. He wasn't paying attention, so it hit him and sprayed perfume on him and glass as it shattered to pieces. He and the other stopped laughing and looked at the mess I had created.

"Oh your dead now." Tyler growled under his breath.

-alexa👚