Chapter 31- Where was the Help When Needed?

I leaned against the back part of the toilet and sighed. What was I gonna do now?! Well, I could go home...

But how? Would I be able to walk? Yeah probably...

After about ten minutes of planning how I was gonna get out of the hellhole, I finally decided to go home, we'll sneak home and call the crew later.
------------

Oh my gosh! I got out alive!

Well first after I decided on what I was gonna do, I walked out with a tear stained face and my chin held low. The other girls weren't there now.

I had a feeling that a teacher will report me absent, and will call our newly fixed house, so I needed to move quick. I turned my phone off to avoid loud text messages.

I first headed to my locker to grab my stuff, well my backpack and other things, other than my lunch box.

As I hoped there was no one in the usually crowded hallways, and I took that as a good sign.

That is until, two girls came out of a classroom and were chatting. Luckily they were so loud, that I snuck into the janitors closet for a second without knocking over anything. Actually, I knocked over the loud mop, and a couple sponges and soap bottles. oops....

Anyway, I waited until I heard nothing and I suspected the coast as clear.

I walked quietly out and towards my locker. I quickly grabbed my book-bag and headed towards the main exit.

I surely hoped there weren't cameras around or I'd be screwed.

I tip toed towards the front exit and made my escape out. I took off running down the busy street. The only times the street was busy was, the early morning when everyone was heading to work, and the late afternoon when everyone was coming from work.
-----------------------

After about a half an hour, I finally reached the house. I took out my front key and unlocked the front door. And boy was it good to be home! I was tired after this long, horrible day! Before I knew it, I fell peacefully asleep.

"Sydney!" A voice said. "Thank god you are here!" I opened my eyes a crack and saw my whole crew mad.

"Where else would I be?" I asked them and then I remembered, school.

"Well, definitely not school!" Logan said, rude sarcasm in his voice.

"Why the hell did you even leave school? You had us all worried sick!" Skylar told me.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I told her. I rolled my eyes and was about to get up when Logan started talking. "Well maybe we would, but that's no reason to leave school, you wouldn't answer our calls and text messages. We could only assume the worst!" He said.

"Well I turned my phone off and I was gonna text you guys, but I got tired and dozed off..." I trailed off.

"Well maybe next time, you should text us! We almost reported it to the police!" Logan said.

"Well where the hell where you guys when I needed you most? You weren't there! so why would you guys care now?!" I screamed at them.

"Cause we care about you!" Logan and Skylar screamed.

"Oh really? Cause it doesn't seem like that! Instead it seems like you would rather have me get lectured about why I wanna do! If I want to leave, I can leave!" I shouted, I was getting furious.

"No you actually cant, you have rules!" Logan said obviously frustrated.

"Yes I actually can, its my life and I can control it, and too bad if you guys don't like it, because it's not your choice! You guys don't even bother to ask why I left either! You guys don't even care! Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't believe it! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO WORRY ABOUT ME, IVE GOT THAT COVERED!" I yelled.

They looked at me in shock at my little outburst. And wait till you hear this, Logan rolled his eyes at me! He knows how sensitive I am.

At that moment, I grabbed the necklace around my neck, the one Logan gave me. I unclasped it and with my shaking fingers, I threw it to the ground. I watched the shocked expressions turn into fearful ones, and sad ones. I was furious though, so I stomped up to the bedroom me and Logan share and slammed the door tightly. I didn't want Logan coming in and insulting me.

He can go fuck himself.

I feel bad about Logan but, we needed some drama to shake up the story!

-alexa📝