Chapter 24- Meet Me in the Alley

Up above are the characters! Back to story! ......

SYDNEYS POV...

I have always hated Alina, she used to be one of my friends, me, Skylar and her. you couldn't be able to separate us!

It all started one day, when she started hating me and Skylar.

We were backstage one time at a drama performance and one of Alina's friend came up to me.

"Alina doesn't like you now, and she heard that rumor you guys said about her!" We looked at each other in confusion.

"Rumor? We wouldn't ever-" I started but was cut off by Alina's sassy friend.

"You would never?! Yeah right! You told her crush to the whole school!" me and Skylar gasped. we would never do that, we had promised so many times.

"You must be mistaken, we wouldn't! Someone else must have! You have to believe us!" I begged.
------

From that moment on, Alina avoided us and used to be nice and sweet, stoping to help someone whose books had fallen in the crowded hallways. and smiling and saying 'Have a good day!' to the teachers. it changed that night. Alina decided to change. Instead of help picking up books, she would kick them down the hallway and ruin the poor persons books. She started talking behind the teachers back and getting just about a detention every day, this girl, Alina, had changed. I don't know her anymore. After the rumor went out about who she likes, another one went out, "Sydney and Skylar want to beat Alina up!"

But we didn't. We had gotten called down to the principals office enough times of our share. whoever was starting these rumors, I always thought, ought to have it later! But that was years ago, and we still never found out who it was.

Alina moved from boyfriend to boyfriend and people started noticing her. She became popular and a slut. She started to become the girl who was invited to huge parties, and came back home with a boy.

I don't know how her parents approve of that, and I sure know, even my best friend wouldn't!

Alina used to vow to never drink alcohol or do drugs, and used to wear appropriate clothes, jeans and a tee. Alina now gets drunk, does drugs, and has basically a bra on and the shortest shorts she can spare to find.

Now whenever I think of her, I kinda feel guilty, but I would never tell her crush to people, and if she can't see that and she decides to threaten me then fuck off Alina. I'm way better without her...

I watched as she flipped her hair walking down the street and my heart sank. It wasn't our fault she's like this. it isn't our fault she's like this, we didn't do it.

I had to tell Skylar!

We need to keep Josh away from her too, and she isn't getting Logan.

-----------
SKYLARS POV

"Babe why you leaving me?" Josh said. But why did Sydney walk out? I ignored him and followed as I heard voices.

"Where are you going?!" I heard Sydney say, followed by pounding.

"To get some food, chill woman!" And I peeked and saw as he was driving away. I followed Sydney as she started walking down the street.

I tip-toed and tried to be as quiet as can be! I hid in the bushes but froze in them when I saw someone walking up to her.

Alina
---------------
I can't believe she just said that to Skylar! My fists clenched and I felt my knuckles turn white.

She threatened Sydney, she threatened me, and she threatened my boyfriend.

----------
SYDNEYS POV

I felt tears slide down my cheek. that's when she called back, "MEET ME TONIGHT IN THE ALLEY BY GET-GO! YOU BETTER BE THERE!"

I sniffed and let out a shaky sob. I couldn't tell anyone, they would be mad at me. And if I'd left everyone, I couldn't even begin to think about how much they'd hate me. what was I going to do?

I started to walk back and I was sure glad I had waterproof makeup!

-------------

We went for a hike later that day and all I could think about was the threat.

'Meet me tonight by the alley of get-go'

I looked at my clock and watched as it turned 8:00. I needed to go to the alley.

I glumly walked downstairs and met the whole crew.

"I-I'm just going to the mall for some new stuff..." I said and released a shaky breath. I walked out the door and shut it behind me. I didn't have transportation and since the drug store was just less than a mile away, I can walk.

I got some "anonymous" texts a couple hours ago,

"For tonight,

•Don't bring weapons. I have people who will watch every. single. move.
•don't you dare tell anyone.
•don't bring anyone.
•we will work something out"

I was worried, and I didn't even break any of the rules.

I stopped walking and I was standing in front of the giant red and white light up sign. I didn't want to be here.

I walked to the side of the building and saw a figure watching me.

"Come on what are you scared of?!" She said as I took baby steps towards her.

"Stop." she said and I listened. she stepped towards me and I held my breath.

"You don't have any weapons do you?" She asked, actually more like demanded.

"N-no" I said. that's when she reached into her pocket and pulled something out.

A GUN!

"I didn't want to do this. But you will leave me no choice." she bitterly laughed pointing the gun at me. "Aren't you a gullible girl aren't you?" She asked her eyes shining in the lights. I let out a sob as she stepped closer.

"Please don't! I NEVER STARTED THAT RUMOR ABOUT YOU!" I cried and begged.

"Haha, you didn't? Then how the hell did Everyone know?!" She demanded.

"I don't know, but you have to believe me! I would never do that to you!" I was full out crying.

"Sydney, Sydney. what am I ever going to do with you?" She was an inch away from my face and I closed my eyes. it was a crush, GODAMMIT.

"LET HER GO!" Someone screamed. I knew that voice from any where!

"SKYLAR HELP!" I screamed.

Alina was now holding my head and the gun was painfully digging into my scalp.

I turned my head a bit to see the three boys, Jake, Josh, and Logan pointing their own guns at her. I gasped as a gun shot. the grip holding my head loosened and I fell to my knees.

Skylar came up to me first and hugged me but basically dragged me away.

"W-what are they doing?!" I asked.

She stroked my hair and pulled me into the car. "They are taking care of her." she replied. neither of us wanted it to end that way, but it did.

--------------
This was probably one of my fav. chapters, 😂😂

-Alexa🔫