Chapter 33- I Will

I looked around, and obviously was not alone like I thought I was. I picked up the burnt and destroyed rose gently, and stepped to lift open the garbage can and throw it in.

That reminded me of a time in sixth grade when me and Skylar were really mad. This is what happened, Skylar made the mistake of telling a boy named Sean that her crush was Evan. A week later, he tells everyone in the science classroom! Me and her got our revenge though. We told everyone his crush and spread the word.

The next day though, I confronted him and told him what he did was wrong. Surprisingly, he apologized and told everyone that she didn't like Evan. Too bad we already told everyone who he liked...

Anyway, I headed toward the pantry and grabbed nacho cheese Doritos, three bottles of water, and the brand new, still sealed, chocolate chip cookies. They were good too!

I grabbed the chips and drinks, and headed back upstairs. once I got there, I made sure to lock my door as I got in and felt safer.

I dumped the stuff on the bed and walked toward my phone. At my house, I was never alone, because there was always someone, maids, cooks, or nannies.

I turned on my phone and hit the music app. I turned my volume up all the way just before I clicked the song, Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy.

I hummed along as I opened the bag of chips and began to dig in. Just as I did so, I heard the front door open.

I scrambled to turn off the music and grabbed my phone, holding it to my chest.

"Hello? Sydney?" Logan's voice rang out, breaking the silence.

"W-what?" I yelled downstairs.

"Oh good your awake." Logan said. "Now are you going to tell me what happened yesterday?" I glanced at Logan as I grabbed onto the railing and looked down. Logan's hair was effortfully messy, but in an adorable way.

"I dunno" I trailed.

"Why not?" He asked his eyes shining brightly.

"You have to tell me where you were first and why you left a burnt rose on the floor!" I dared, crossing my arms and giving him my famous, 'Smartass' look.

His face crossed from worry, to confusion as he looked down but looked up again raising his eyebrows at me.

"What rose?" He asked. "oh come on! You didn't leave a burnt rose by the door? Your such a terrible liar." I said chuckling. But he wasn't laughing, or admitting what he had done.

"I left a burnt rose by the door?" He asked. That's when I realized, he didn't.
----------------------------------------------------

"WE ARE GOING HIKING!" I woke up to my best friend shaking me awake. We made up about a couple months ago, and since then, school has been going fine. Logan encouraged me to go one day, and Kelly's friends apologized. Even Kelly did. But I didn't forgive her!

Even bigger of news, me and Mia and Skylar are now close friends, but she is also dating Jake! Now we finally have the whole squad. Yes!!!!

Anyway, we planned to wake up early and all go out on a hike.And I obviously was not the one who wanted to go early but it will do.

I picked out my outfit last night, with a bathing suit underneath in case we go to the beach after. Anyway, my outfit was the same as Skylars, we planned it, which is our white pineapple tank top, that showed our belly buttons, white jean shorts and flip flops.

"Do you fucking mind?" I said and turned over. I have to admit, I am mean in the mornings.

"YES I DO! WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!" Skylar screamed. How much coffee did she have?