Character Interview

Character interview creds to: @cherry_cola_x

Kelly, why do you hate Sydney so much?

Kelly: I JUST DO! HER PERFECT LIFE IS SO PERFECT AND TURNED OUT WONDERFUL, UGH LEAVE ME ALONE!

Uhhhhh.... Okay

~

When you first saw Sydney, what were you thinking?

Logan: I thought she was gorgeous. I knew she came from a wealthy family. But that wasn't why I liked her.

Cute, but why were you a little harsh to Sydney if you liked her?

Logan: If everyone knew I liked her, it would be awkward and the boys would make fun of me all the time. I followed what the boys did. I was especially new at it like Josh, but Jake had done it once or twice.

When you saw Sydney, were you prepared for what was about to happen, or were you worried?

Logan: I was worried. I'm never prepared for anything either!

Haha.... Where was your mom and dad or any siblings?

Logan: My dad died when I was young and there wasn't much to remember of him. I had a stepfather, but he wasn't as great as my real father. I grew up with my stepbrother Chase. They were nice enough.....

What happened to them before you met Sydney? How come they never appeared in the story?

Logan: They somehow found out about me working for Dan and that I faked my death, -well the agency did- and they all moved away and purposely lost all contact with me. I never tried to fix it because they would never understand.....

True.... But what was your first impression on Emily?

Logan: To be honest, I kind of thought she was the kind of girl to cry when she chipped a nail or whine all day every day, and she was! I could definitely tell Skylar didn't like her right away.....

Back to the wedding, what were you and the other boys feeling when waiting for the wedding to start? We're you all nervous, happy, sad, or worried?

Logan: I was worried because i was afraid Sydney would have a change of mind when the wedding started, but the boys didn't feel that way at all. Turns out Sydney did run from me but had no choice.

Yeah true.

~

Mia, why would you betray your best friends and tell Dan about everything? The wedding, and everything?

Mia: You really think I had a choice in all of this? I had to be with Kelly. I told lies to Dan and he got confused. I really tried to help my friends. I love them dearly.

~

Skylar, when you first met Josh, how did you react?

I thought he was the cutest guy I've ever seen! Not to mention generous! I bumped into him at the mall with a smoothie and dropped it, and he bought me a new one!

That's adorable! %100! When he told you that he kidnapped Sydney after helping you try to find her, what did you think about him?

I was furious, and I told myself I would hate anyone who tried to take Sydney and hurt her, but when he came up with a plan to get her back, I began to trust him and he never lied to me again! I think the big thing in our relationship is trust.

How did you feel when you saw your best friend after a couple weeks?

Oh my gosh, I was so relieved that she wasn't dead or hurt and lucky that she didn't turn out that way!