Chapter 29- School Again?

SYDNEYS POV

I woke up and Logan was sitting next to me. Logan looked asleep maybe?

I looked around and I was in the hospital. The pale white walls, and the sickening white sheets on the stiff beds. I looked at my wrist, and there was an IV. ew! I hate everything about the hospital, the smell, the feeling, the IVs and everything!

"Logan!" I whispered.

He awakened suddenly and smiled at me. "what?" He asked.

"T-there was a bomb right? What are my injuries?" I asked clenching my teeth as chewing on my lip.

"Well, you needed ten stitches on your leg, you got a concussion, and your left arm is sprained pretty badly." Logan said and frowned. "and you might have broken your nose, but the doctors don't know yet." he finished.

I sighed. I hated thinking about blood and blood veins and stitches.

"When do we get to leave?" I asked and Logan shrugged.

"Ooooh! Your awake finally! This young man had been talking about you all day! How do you feel?" A nurse came in suddenly.

"Well other than the 'oh my gosh I was almost blown up' feeling, fine." I said.

"That's good! I brought you dinner." she said, holding out a small plastic tray.

I nodded my head and quickly said thank you as i dug in.

There was some mashed potatoes, which I gagged at, a small cup of chocolate pudding, a cup of water, fried chicken, and rice. I didn't like rice that much either, so I decided to just eat the chicken and pudding.

"Hey sydney, can I have your mashed potatoes?" Logan asked.

"Sure! I don't like them anyway." I said and gladly shoved them towards him.
--------------------------------

Today was the day. THE DAY THAT I CAN LEAVE THIS HELL.

But apparently, I need to use a wheelchair because of my stupid stitches. I groaned when I saw Logan pushing the wheel chair towards my bed.

I never got to see how Skylar was doing either. In fact, I'm not sure if she is dead or alive!

"Come on, get in today." Logan said teasingly.

"Fuck off. you know I don't want to!" I turned away from him and he sighed.

"I guess I'll have to pick you up then...."logan said. I moved closer to the edge of the bed.

Honestly, if I've learned something, I've learned that hospital beds are more comfortable than they seem to be.

I was interrupted when cold hands reached under me and lifted me up. I knew it was Logan. if he wanted to play this game, he's gonna learn more than he wants to about why you shouldn't mess with me.

I grabbed the handles of the bed for help and they were slippery. I couldn't stay holding them for long and I knew that. Some people might say that wheelchairs are not that much of a fight, but I would say otherwise. They make you look like you are weak, though I should be strong after all that's happened.

Logan gave up after a little bit and let go of me. I flopped onto the bed. "You seem like a lifeless fish, laying there on the bed like your dead." Logan said. This lifeless fish just won though!

"Well you seem like a bitch." I retorted. Two can play at this game.

"Well you are a bitch." He mumbled. "Excuse me? What did you just say to your girlfriend?" I said getting up in his face.