12: When Noya hugs June

.

.

When Noya hugs June.

"SENPAIIIIIIII!"

A smaller but definitely as lean body barrelled into June as soon as he stepped outside the school entrance. The taller libero managed to balance himself before he and this energetic kouhai of his could fall to the ground. "N... Noya, yah can't just tackle me outta the blue like that."

Instead of apologizing, Noya simply grinned at his crush with a rather cheeky touch to it. The little libero had gotten some advice- from Koushi of course! June liked hugs around the waist and having the hugger's cheek caress against either the crook of his neck, shoulder, or chest. Since Noya could only reach June's chest, the little libero did exactly as Koushi said.

Unbeknownst to him and to the amusement of everyone else in the team, June's entire face had turned red as he tried to calm his racing heartbeat down. C... Calm yer heart down, June. I say fuckin' calm down ya darn blood-pumpin' muscle! But of course it didn't stop.

And Noya, whose cheek- and in consequence his ear- was on June's chest, heard his senpai's racing heart. Instead of thinking it was because of him, Noya grew worried and pulled away with a face full of concern. "Senpai, are you sick?!" His worry grew even more when he saw that red face.

"..." The Karasuno Team facepalmed at their libero's stupidity. It seemed like all his smarts were used up in the preliminaries from earlier.

Fuck, Noya, are ya tryin' tah murder me?!

.

.

When Noya cooks for June.

"Is this right..?"

"Yuu, what kind of onigiri is that? It looks like poop."

"Geh- Jii-chan, that's disgusting!"

"Then, do better if you want to impress this Iwata kid!"

"YEAH!"

Later that day, during lunch, Noya gathered up every last bit of his courage to invite June for lunch. They were eating at their usual place where it was only the two of them. The little libero, hiding the bento box behind him, wondered how he was going to give it to his crush.

"Noya?" It was June who broke the silence as he laid down two bento boxes between. "'s'there somethin' up?"

"T... THIS!" He pushed the bento box in his hands towards June, who was startled by Noya's shout. "I... I made this for... for you, senpai!" The little lovestruck school boy shut his eyes close. Would his Iwata-senpai even accept it when he himself was so gifted in the art of cooking?!

After all, June always made those cute lunch boxes for him.

"Yer awesome, Noya!" Contrary to his worries, June seemed excited as he grabbed the box from Noya's hold. Of course, this baffled yet made Noya happy. Who wouldn't when your crush actually accepted your crappy cooking?

The moment June took off the lid, an icy breeze passed by him. Is this... onigiri? The mishaped rice ball, which June couldn't identify what it was supposed to be, laid inside the box. There was no sense of aesthetic but... Noya made this for me! That was all June could think about.

Even if he ended up with food poisoning, he'd still eat whatever Noya would make for him! As he took a bite, the little libero was nervous as he watched at the side with clammy hands. Once June swallowed, he faced the other with a very convincing smile. "Yer onigiri tastes great! Though, yah coulda use some work on shapin' it."

"I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT, IWATA-SENPAI!"

.

.
When June gets diarrhea.

Later that night, Koushi crouched down in front of June's bathroom door. "You could have just said you'd eat it later, June. Now look at you, having diarrhea this late."

"Ugh- he looked so cute with that excited face of his."

"That's not the point. You should be more tactful, idiot."

"Warn... Warn me next time, Koushi. I feel like I'm gonna die-" He was cut off as June groaned, hugging his aching stomach, face a little pale.

Outside, Koushi scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Want me to lend you the lemon-scented freshener?"

"Ya got the lavender one?"

"Yeah."

"That one... please."

.

.

Honestly, this idiot June-

What do you think of June and Noya's interaction? XD