34: When June finds Yuu too hot...

.

.

When June finds Yuu too hot...

Unfavored Miya Twin: senpai, senpai, senpaisenpaisenpaisenpai!

Iwata-senpai: what

Unfavored Miya Twin: i need the little shorty's number!

The match had ended not long ago and it honestly surprised June how the crows managed to beat the foxes. Don't get him wrong, he knew Karasuno was strong but Inarizaki was strong as well and had more experience playing in the nationals and as a team.

Although June did manage to get Hinata's blunder on camera— jumping without hitting the ball; that was a riot! And he even caught every receive Yuu made today and June felt like he fell in love all over again. There was just something about Yuu receiving that always caught his attention. Even more so when Yuu was wearing black.

Fuck, shit, calm down ya stupid blood-pumping muscle!

However, June's mind kept wandering back to those scene that made Yuu look even cooler than he already was. Every smirk the libero made when he got the ball up again after a particularly powerful spike or a tricky attack. Every smile and grin that Yuu gave his teammates and sometimes, towards June. Every encouragement Yuu said to his teammates.

Simply put, everything Yuu did didn't go unnoticed by June.

All of those just made June fall even deeper into the trap called attraction— no matter how cheesy that sounded. After all, for him, it really seemed that way. June also liked the fact that Yuu glared at him when Atsumu's fangirls saw him from a distance. Especially when all the students of Inarizaki actually greeted him before the warm-ups started.

Iwata June was incredibly popular back in Inarizaki; that was the reason why he was bullied in the first place. It was all thanks to Kita why he had managed to enjoy his time at the Hyogo Prefecture.

But back to the point, June might just prefer Yuu glaring at him on occasion whenever the little libero wears black. It's... kinda hot. He felt his cheeks heat up at the thought before he shook his head and met up with the team.

"JUNEEEEEEEE!" A certain libero screamed through the halls as he leaped straight at June he easily caught him. "Yuu, wha'did I tell ya? Stop runnin' 'nd jumpin' at me!" However, Yuu simply dismissed those words and clung onto the giant like a koala. "It's not like we'll fall!"

"We already did at New Years."

"Iwata-senpaiiiiiiii!" Two new voices appeared, echoing in the hall, startling the people in the vicinity. Two bodies flung themselves at June. The added weight caused the poor giant to finally lose his balance and fall straight down. Fortunately, Koushi appeared and steadied him by the shoulders