33: When June wants to sleep with Yuu...

.

.

— Extra —

When Papa Iwata video calls Baby Iwata.

"JUNEEEEEE! Ya lil brat, why'd I hafta find out from Koushi that yer in a relationship with a boy?!" Iwata Yo screamed and June, this poor kid, had to take off his headphones before his father could destroy his eardrums. Yo went on and on and it lasted for about a quarter of an hour.

By then, June had grown tired of his father lecturing him over the call so he wore his headphones once more and cut through Yo's lecturing. "Oi, ya know yer in the same kinda relationship as me, don't ya? D'ya want me tah tell Mamoru-kaasan about yer ramblin'?"

Almost instantly, Yo slapped a hand over his mouth, looking both sides to make sure that Iwata Mamoru wasn't within earshot. Once he was certain that Mamoru wasn't present, Yo gave his child a stink eye through the phone. "Ya'll be givin' me the attitude, June. Can't believe ya got that from yer mother's side."

Iwata-Sugawara Jiu died when she gave birth to June and left Yo all alone to take care of their child. Father and child had gotten support from Jiu's brother which was Koushi's father. However, even then, Yo was a little worse for wear after Jiu passed away. It took him five years to pick himself up and another year to get himself back on track.

It took Yo three years to get June's forgiveness for leaving him alone for six years at the Sugawara's.  At age nine, June had to say goodbye to Koushi as he and Yo moved to Tokyo where things didn't improve all that much for June. He still got bullied just like he did back in Miyagi.

However, things did get better when he became a middle schooler. Yo found a high-paying job and after saving some of it, started his own business. And it was at that time that Iwata Yo met Tojo Mamoru— his current husband slash wife.

Mamoru... was a crossdresser and Yo met him when Mamoru was dressed up as a woman. When things progressed further than what Mamoru expected when he first approached Yo, Mamoru told the truth. But Yo wasn't the typical kind of a guy. Instead of accusing Mamoru of deceit, Yo... punched the other on the face.

"Ya lil' ass, d'ya think I'm a blind fool for not noticing the obvious? I knew you're a guy from the very beginning! Do you think I have bad eyes for not noticing that fuckin' bump on yer pants that one time?!" Yo had screamed those words right at a baffled Mamoru's face.

After that, their relationship escalated to what it was now.

Apparently, from what June observed, although Mamoru was the dainty and fragile looking kind of guy, he had a tight leash on Yo's neck. And so, if June wanted to deal with this blood-related father of his, all he had to do was snitch on him to Mamoru.

A word from June was enough to trigger Mamoru's protective instincts, after all.

"'ight, fine, I'll shut up but ya gotta tell me 'nd Mamoru 'bout this Noya fella when we get back for yer grad."