01:0001

"See ya later girls!"

Giving them a flying kiss, smirking as my pride made it even more..eh idk what to call it..worse or better? Hah.

"Probably the other country masters likes me, hah on how handsome I am, tsk no doubt!"

Feeling more confident than ever, giving myself a pat as I walked proudly out of the bar, half drunk. Feeling my phone vibrate inside my pocket as I grabbed it without a sweat.

"Oh hello! You're talking to the most handsomest, and richest country of all world ahaha!"

I smirked as I can hear feminin growling noises behind the phone.

"TOTOY! YOU'RE OUR THERE BEING A PLAYBOY AGAIN HA? YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORKS TO DO! JUSMEYO! YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU COME BACK HERE, YOU'LL BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE! IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT ALREADY AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HOME! this ungrateful Bastardo-"

"Ate! Chill chill! Okay and please don't call me Totoy, ew It sounds like a name of a boy that is very displeasing...but anyways, alright then I have to go to the bahay Kubo instead, it's much more refreshing there actually ahahaha"

I smirked as I got inside of my very expensive car, ah it's so nice to be the only boy in my family...ofcourse except my father. Gosh Ate Carmilla (fem. Martial Law...YES XDD) Really doesn't like me now huh? And gosh!

She's the most annoying sibling I have...ugh, why can't I have a sweet and very nice sibling-

"Hoy! I'm still talking to you, you puta! Are you deaf?or something? Ugh! You can't sleep in the bahay Kubo! No!-"

Sighing as I rolled my eyes, dear goodness, when will she stop bickering like a chicken on me...

"....well then it's a hotel I guess, bye Ate,  see you at work"

"What-Hey don't put the call down! Heywait!-"

And with that, I was finally satisfied. Ah, stretching my arms as I put them at the back of my head, leaning over and relaxing, I told my driver to drive me to a most high class hotel. Oh well, I need more money....more and more! It's not enough...which means I need to keep working hard...

Ugh, no, don't think about those stressful things Phil...that's bad for your health and you know that...I don't want to pass out from stress ever again...it will take me hours to recover from being unconscious! Ugh.

Looking at the car window,  seeing pretty expensive lights that glimmers in my eyes, I finally took a glimpse at the most high quality hotel and probably as they called the.

"Chesa De motel"

Hah, fancy right? Well idk, it's just the name that makes it sounds like that but the hotel's service is high class and five stars as well. AHAHAHAHAHA! Jealous? Well you should be. (Hoy, no fourthwall break Phil)

.
.
.
.
.
Minutes passed, Finally I got into my room, as always, this place is the best and is stunning, if only I have a friend that is a male like me, hah dang I'll surely be flexing all of my expensive possessions to them....

And even hang out with them..ahhh, this world is now dominated by females...why do I need to be born here? Where's the equality?

"Hey, can I please have two bottles of your best wines here?"

Watching the maid nod and leave, made me finally feel alone, well being alone isn't that bad or anything but sometime....hays....not gonna lie, if I ever have a chance to experience a world with much more equal one and have a lot of friends with the boys. Dang I'll surely enjoy that!

Speaking of enjoying, I remembered that I'll be partnered to one of the babes er I mean countrymaster to an upcoming event...Oh goodness, I wonder how will they look..heh probably stunning, especially miss Vietnam! The last time I saw her made me see blooming flowers around her.

Isn't she just so pretty!? What a crazy beauty she has....not until my day dreaming got interrupted by the maid bringing the two bottles of wine and well I let her in. Ofcourse I told her to get out in a gentleman way and opened the wine bottle and poured myself a glass.

Checking if it's really good, and smelling it so that I won't be poisoned or shit, "hah walwalan na" I smirked, knowing that this two bottles of wine will bring me to dreamland and oh boy, I hope I won't wake up too late for work...Probably ate Carmilla will scold me again.

Taking my last sip of the wine, feeling it kick so fast, knocking me out in an instant, ahhh a life where it feels like heaven...probably tomorrow might still be the same.... hays...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Phil!?.."

.
.
.
.
.
"WAKE UP!.....pl---- don't l---- us!"

.
.
.
.
.

"HOLD ON!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.