Baeyonnetta~

Welcome to the cementery! Where there's a beautiful black glasses nun praying for a funeral of her people....perhaps, it was Aradia herself that she helped the poor family.

"May your Father make it to heaven...I know he will..."

She said as she smiled at the little kid crying and patted their head while the mother thanked her.

"T-thank you Ms. Nun....."

"No problem...."

She watched the weeping mother face her husbands tomb.....she sometimes wonder....what will it feel to have a complete family around her?.....if only her ability awakened earlier...she would have the chance to protect everyone....but she wasn't able to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*hours later*

"Is that all you've got~?"

She mocked the Seraphimium guard that was sent here to kill her and take her soul to the underworld for eternity as it to suffer and burn in thousands of flames.

"Aradia....surrender yourself from us and you'll be able to help the whole world by—"

*BANG!*

"By be—"

*BANG!*

"Whatever you're offering won't do me good in return now right?~"

She pouted as she aims her gun directly at  it's eyes and fire a single bullet before she dodges the attacks gracefully as she landed on the broken concrete with her high heeled shoes, at the back of it shone the crafted guns attached to it as well.

"The offer....the whole world will not suffer—"

She chuckles and backflipped her way towards another floating concrete as every step leaves butterfly crystalls to appear and fade, while she backflipped, the guns on her heels activated,  shooting a few bullets at the monster as it started to attack her making her dodge in an acrobatic way.

"Once the Left and Right eye merge, you will be complete...the dark and light energy will soon work as one and will be the most power—"

*CRACK*

"*giggle* I appreciate you for being a chatterbox but I don't have more time darling~..."

Aradia smiled mischievously at the statue like angel as she lunges through the air facing other floating debris as she kicks every single one of it powerfully towards the enemy. As she  threw big rocks that are behind her as well and soon created a powerul spell that could end this battle once and for all.

The tip of her pointy finger traced a perfect circle shape witch spell appeared infront of her as she points both of her guns and smirked before she unloaded all her bullets directly through it as her bullet damage risens. The movements where fast and the seraphimium had no chance but to take more damage.

As a black portal opens from its back, A black demonic Monster (Aswang) emerge from it.

*ROOOAAAR!!!*

It used sharp claws to rip the angelic creature piece by piece before devouring it's whole body as well as it's soul.

The Seraphimium screams in pain as blood splurts all over the place and soon, the Monster (aswang) once done, they roared loudly and got back inside the black portal.

Aradia gracefully landed down the ground as she flicks her long hair,

She chuckled as she whipped her lollipop out and left the scene as if nothing ever happened.... moving her hips left to right whenever she walks on her heels that has guns on it....well a normal person won't be able to identify it as a gun.

She lifts her hand and created a floating symbol and she walks pass it, there she returns to her "normal form" but still as tall and sexy as heck.

"Who says you can't fight with heels on~?"
.

.

.

.

.

This is just a short taken on, me imagining Philipia as Bayonetta 😫💅 if she ever did become one, I'll add more abilities, like the fan ability with a fancy handkerchief(Carñosa), Candles (pandanggo sa ilaw), Rattan sticks, Bolo.

She's a very confident Philia that only exists in her world, there are no other countries that has ability like her since some of the other countrymasters abandoned their ability while she harnesses it every single day.

She never know anything about the ASEAN since this is like fantasy type. But it be cool tho if she gets transported to other worlds like my Boy?boy?boy book, or....Other books that I love to read. She can easily seduce any man she would want to but her focus is to be powerful and protect the world from evil killer angels. (I BEG YOU TO SEARCH ABOUT BAYONETTA AND HER LOREEE, she has a game too! She's just so cool!😫🤚💕💕💕)