02: 0001

"mahal na mahal kita~"

"Pshhh, Ang corny mo Kati, di Yan tatalab sa akin! Ahahaha!"

Rosalita (Pearl/Perla, man I don't like her original name because...it makes me think of the Perla soap brand...xD) Playfully punched Kati's shoulder who bashfully chuckled while holding a guitar.

"Eh, t-this is a song for a girl I want to....be with...do you think it's good?..."

Rosalitas eyes widen a little 'hm...a girl huh?..' she blinked her eyes a few times and giggled nervously, she nodded.

"Ofcourse! Kati, you're good at making love songs!..."

Kati smiles and soften his gaze towards his friend....his cheeks slight flustered and felt warmth towards her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ama, "Kati I, I want you to meet Miss Rosalita, a maiden from a very rich family in Visayas...now we need their trust to give us protection and strength as well....you need to be good to her..."

Kati looked up to his father and nodded, the ruffles onto the neck part of his cloth itches him as he scratched it and smiled at the beautiful lady.

Rosalita gazed onto Kati as she felt her heart beat for the first time. Her cheeks heat up once the man took a step towards her.

Rosalita's Pov (Pearl)

My heart is beating......my cheeks feel warm....my eyes glimmered as I looked at the man infront of me...As I was about to open my mouth to say something, I felt him held my soft hands and kisssd the back of it.

I.....

"It's a pleasure meeting you Miss Rosalita...."

He smiled at me as I smiled back but my eyes can't stop looking at his handsome facial features...

"M-mn..."

Without thinking, I quickly pulled my hand back to myself and pretended that my head hurts....this is too fast!...tsk....what's up with this guy!...

"My daughter..Are you alright? And oh, Sir Kati! My apologies, my daughter isn't really used to travelling and will you excuse us? "

I hissed, well...I do..I don't really get used to travelling but I never end up sick from it...sometimes it's helpful for me to do this kind of acts so I can leave this party but...

My eyes are still gazing upon him...he doesn't notice...that's...that's good...atleast...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahhh.....Why do I keep of thinking of you even tho we just met at the party...."