02:0002

"Making my way down town—walking past seeing.......TAHO!!!"

Rosa smiles seeing the Taho vendor as she quickly made her way towards them and bought a medium size of it.

"Ahhh, Salamat Kuya!"

She smiles and payed while her change was given to her back

"Walang anuman Pare..."

Tho, Rosa nearly forgot that she was in disguise...she sweated and nodded as she smiles and waved bye towards the kind man.

Sighing as she payed attention to the yummy little breakfast she have...well she already had breakfast back in the Villa but anyways, it's been a while for her to eat something close to her heart..

Well in her city, her parent forbid her to go outside but since her parents are busy as ever, she got the time again to sneak out..

She smirks and gently blows the hot air off the warm Taho as she lick her lips before sipping it.

"Mmmmm~ the best!...now I can just roam around or maybe buy some things for myself too..." she continued to walk and looked at her pocket that is filled with one pouch of gold or silver coins.

Smirking as she finished her little breakfast on the way to a bario, she heard flustered noises around so she looked to where it was.

"Oh goodness, What is a noble man doing out here alone?"

"Poor him, he might get robbed!"

"He must've been lost here or maybe his looking for someone to marry! And he looks like from his not here..."

Rosalita knew that if girls starts to like her disguise and thinks that she's a guy, it's actually working. She smirked and chuckled. She put her right hand on her waist and chuckled but not until she felt like her pocket turned light.

Her eyes widened,

'Did I just got—'

She quickly looked behind her to see a kid who has her pouch, she growled and quickly held the kids wrist angrily, tightening his grip as she then covered the kids mouth.

And brought him inbetween houses that doesn't have much any people walking by.

"I see what you did there, you little rascal, and I would like to have my pouch back"

She raised a brow as she let go of the kids mouth,

"P-pasensya na po...."

The kid felt scared...he thought that maybe this man was part of the spanish spies as he sweated and gave the pouch back at Rosalita, not knowing that this skilled man is a girl.

"Good...now here have two golds and three silver coins, I hope this could help you"

The kid was much more surprised once the man gave him five coins, this will truly help his siblings, and suddenly the man patted his head.