Alonzo (2)

With a hot cup of coffee on his hands, he sat down on one of the couches with a small pillow above it.

Nodding in respect for his patients parents as he took a sip on the good coffee,

"Mr. Alonzo, what brings you here?..."

Alonzo was notified that the parents knew who he was and what his role to their daughter....and they even wished that it's more than just of taking care of her...

"It's nice meeting you Mrs. And Mrs. Luna and I'm here to talk about your daughters history...."

The two parents looked at each other and nodded as they sighed.

"Ah, it is...and it's a pleasure in meeting you as well Mr. Alonzo...."

Alonzo smiled and nodded.

"Well then, let's get started...first off—"

....
..
.
.
.

It was the day ##### ## ##### when we we're blessed with a beautiful little girl, and she was the youngest of her two brothers.

We couldn't ask for more but the heavens had granted our wish to have a baby girl, and she was Klara.

In her childhood, she was all normal like what other kids are but then, we noticed that somethings wrong with her temper.

Whenever she gets upset, she gets all silent and would destroy everything on her way, we only thought that she was just having a tantrum and ignored it.

We tried to calm her down by treating her like a princess ofcourse....ah do that worry, she's not a bad little kid back then, she was the sweetest and a kid that would do everything to help us.

On her teenage years, it happened again, this time she had harmed herself and her classmate with a pencil, we noticed that her eyes turns into a different shade of colour.

It wasn't that worse like what color she has now but it was just orange with a little tint of red...

We tried to calm her down with lots of ways but....her father soon disciplined her by locking her up in her room and grounding her for a few weeks.

It did good for a few days but she would escape if we keep doing that to her as a punishment...her attitude was changed and we felt like we don't know who she is anymore...

On her nearly adulthood, it got worse to the point that we needed some medicines to calm her down and she was very terrifying...but when she met Emilio.

Everything changed, she was like...tamed by him, she was head over heels for him. Until she got into an accident. Her red eyes was gone anymore and it was back to the color that we miss to see.

She was confined for a few days and we we're worried that...what if she loses memories? And about Emilio?

When she was back in our home...we we're anxious since all she did was stare at a wall but one day she acted normal.

And she must've forgot about Emilio but in the end, she still fell for him. But we didn't knew that....she would go over board in killing her Husband.. (they didn't knew that Cassandra was killed by her and is still in investigation)

.....
...
.

"...I see...."

Alonzo still felt like it's still lacking of information...maybe he needs to know more about her up close..

He nodded and smiled from the information that Klara's parents gave to him.

"I think that's all...thank you for telling me everything and have a good day.."

The couple nodded and stood up as they lead Alonzo out of their home and politely said their fairwells.

Once Alonzo was out, he sighs and remembered the photos that he saw, hanging on the walls back in that home...

She looked pretty really but...Alonzo won't believe it,

"Tsk, they must've faked some of her facial features on that photo...there's no such thing as a beauty like her..."

He pulled out the small picture on one of his coats pocket and looked at her.

He sighs and placed it back in as he waits for a ride to pick him up and go to the asylum, it was still in the afternoon and maybe he could see her upclose after he fixes a few papers and add informations about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He sighs and placed it back in as he waits for a ride to pick him up and go to the asylum, it was still in the afternoon and maybe he could see her upclose after he fixes a few papers and add informations about her