Alonzo (3)

"Good evening..."

"......"

Walking past through a beautiful girl with long hair and pretty much who wears a patient gown..ah wait where could Miss Klara's room be-

Wait....why do I see two wards running towards my way and—

"SIR! THE PATIENT IS ESCAPING AGAIN!!! GET HER QUICK!!"

Alonzo gasped as he quickly looked behind and saw a beautiful lady who looked back as well and he quickly dropped his clipboard and ran towards her...

Everything was in a slow motion (y'all I'm writing this while listening to "Unang Sayaw" 😳) his footstep ready to initiate into advancing.

He smelled her sweet scent like sampaguitas, he felt like he was in a playful chase with his lover.

He soon reached for her wrist and he soon saw her pink plum lips and her beautiful eyes in a color of....brown with slight red under it.

Klara who's eyes are wide from getting caught, she was out of breath and even tho with a messy hair, she looks even more gorgeous.

The two looked at each other straight in the eyes as Alonzo's grip onto her wrist soon loosened. Not hearing what the wards are telling to him.

He felt like he was in a spell, Klara who continues to look at Alonzo even tries to touch his cheek but that soon stopped when the wards got her and injected a sleeping syrum.

Alonzo who stood still and the memory continues to replay on his head.

"Oh so you already met your patient?...."

Alonzo shook his head and saw his close friend, Tania...who'd hair is straight with a perfectly symmetrical bangs as she puts her hand on her pockets.

Wearing pants like clothes, unlike other female psychologists that wears a dress or skirt, she wears a suit instead. She smirked and Squished Alonzo's cheeks and chuckled.

"O-oh it was...her?.."

Alonzo fixed his glasses, finally back at his senses and chuckles.

"She escaped 5 times today, good thing there were lots of wards here..or else she could have gone out and walk around freely..."

Tania chewed on the bubblegum in her mouth as she notices that he was in daze.

"I'll bring you to her now, you might need assistance~"

She played with the end of her hair as she twirls it in her pointer finger.

Alonzo nodded-

"Oh yes p-please I...gosh I think I dropped my clipboard somewhere—"

Tania showed the clipboard on her hand and placed it on Alonzo's chest in a friendly way, ofcourse it won't hurt him.

"Ow- Thank you..."

Tania soon walked first while Alonzo grabs his clipboard and followed along like he turned into Tania's substitute just by how she's in the front while he was behind her.

Alonzo chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
👁👁